It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi blues just an update since I last posted a few weeks ago , as you’ve seen delap has been promoted to the first team , pep is that impressed with him and the other 2 strikers that he won’t be after another striker ! We’ve finally walked away From the koulibaly transfer after loosing patience with napolis demands , however expect the deal for Kounde at Sevilla to happen very quickly next week . As per previous stones is staying , ota won’t be a city player by the end of next week and the club are confident they will sell Garcia to Barca . As previously mentioned posting in good faith and don’t want aload of abuse !

Joy

Isn't Otamendi called the General?

Si.

DQxpzYTVAAA4R_C.jpg

Starting to wonder if two centre backs are coming in
Or are we getting ready for one hell of a deadline day of call my bluff game with half of Europe

They kicked the shit out of him and moss let them , he has history with gabby , didnt he try and get him off the ground when he was really injured before ?
Palace away when he did his knee. It was right in front of us in the away end. Could see clearly that Moss wouldn't let him have access to the physio. I don't think Jesus played again that season? Moss is a total bellend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.