It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd imagine the owner brought the Barca clan on board to enable us to have pep and hope he would bring the best out players rather than spending hundreds of millions a year on transfers. Unfortunately it hasn't worked that way.

Since signing KDB/laporte it seems we haven't signed a decent player, everyone has arrived and not done anything special at all.

We've needed a forward for years, Jesus isn't upto filling the role when aguero is injured which is happening more and more. Playing this false number 9 is a load of bollocks.

I was genuinely excited about the prospect of Messi joining, mainly because it felt like we were finally going for the best rather than being arrogant and thinking that if we go in for a player we dictate the price and walk away if they don't want us, I only wonder where we would be now if we would have secured VVD instead of moaning about price which in the market now is a fucking bargain.

Never understood why we didn’t buy VVD when he was at Celtic, could have got him for a song.

Still the best player in the world and you cannot play for Pep FC only the club he is managing and that is our club the one you were denigrating in your post
keep dreaming, even Messi could not save this team, he want out of Barca because he is surrounded by poor players, not sure if he has ever watched this City side.

Fuck vvd...we need to focus on the style that we use consistently without a hint if changing to nullify the parked bus

It has been evident for some time and will only get worse, the lower ebb teams kack quality to put chances away but the fact remains that they too still get those chances.

Against better opposition we get punished

Pep needs to address it, we either have to change and if that means keeping possession but drawing a tram out instead of compacting then in their half then so be it - pep wont give up possession so he has to start thinking of other ways to utilise it

Yesterday we had possession and basically did fuck all with it

I'm not saying he will join us but I don't think it is in doubt that he wants to. I was responding to a post that was basically slagging the club off and saying how we are doing everything wrong. We must be doing something right.

Sorry to be pedantic but we must have done something right.

Do you now believe we are doing things right. Buying a right footed C/B is I think the right thing to do.

Relying on Mendy for the 4th straight season is imo wrong.

Having no pace and playing Rodri and Gundogan together is imo wrong.

Having slow players in defense and allowing our pigeon catcher to charge up the field instead of covering opponent speed merchants is wrong.

Playing Garcia who`s prepared to stay and walk away for free next season is wrong.

Any money the club is/was willing to spend on Messi, either on his transfer or wages, should have been used to fully improve the weaknesses in the squad.

As soon as Fernandinho was taken off yesterday the team fell apart.

I just don't get how Pep doesn't see that?

We need a younger Fern type player, without that I expect more performances like yesterday.

Any money the club is/was willing to spend on Messi, either on his transfer or wages, should have been used to fully improve the weaknesses in the squad.

As soon as Fernandinho was taken off yesterday the team fell apart.

I just don't get how Pep doesn't see that?

We need a younger Fern type player, without that I expect more performances like yesterday.
I don't get that people still don't get the money for Messi isn't available for other players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.