It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go on then... I'll bite... Toure, Silva, Kompany, Aguero and Tevez... you name 5 better players we have recruited since he left and I'll give you KDB as a starter.....

Anyone can name the highlights.

Where was "not settling for good, demanding greatness" when Kolo, Tal Ben Haim, Sylvinho, Bridge, Stefan Savic, Roque Santa Cruz, Adebayor, Bellamy, Jo, Adam Johnson, Boateng, Owen Hargreaves arrived?

Look at all that greatness Cook demanded!

Anyone can name the highlights.

Where was "not settling for good, demanding greatness" when Kolo, Bridge, Roque Santa Cruz, Adebayor, Bellamy, Jo, Adam Johnson, Boateng, Owen Hargreaves arrived?

Look at all that greatness Cook demanded!
Sinclair.Rodwell.

Fuck vvd...we need to focus on the style that we use consistently without a hint if changing to nullify the parked bus

It has been evident for some time and will only get worse, the lower ebb teams kack quality to put chances away but the fact remains that they too still get those chances.

Against better opposition we get punished

Pep needs to address it, we either have to change and if that means keeping possession but drawing a tram out instead of compacting then in their half then so be it - pep wont give up possession so he has to start thinking of other ways to utilise it

Yesterday we had possession and basically did fuck all with it
Agree, watched spurs yesterday and Newcastle played the same game as Leicester, yet spurs completely opened them up time and again

Sorry to be pedantic but we must have done something right.

Do you now believe we are doing things right. Buying a right footed C/B is I think the right thing to do.

Relying on Mendy for the 4th straight season is imo wrong.

Having no pace and playing Rodri and Gundogan together is imo wrong.

Having slow players in defense and allowing our pigeon catcher to charge up the field instead of covering opponent speed merchants is wrong.

Playing Garcia who`s prepared to stay and walk away for free next season is wrong.

I think that the people that run the club are trying to do things right, why would I think otherwise?

I think that recruiting players is generally a risky business and when you are trying to maintain levels of performance that have never been achieved before in this league that adds another level of difficulty.

I think we have to operate within fixed financial parameters.

I think we have made mistakes.

I see that makes me different from many posters on here who think it is piss easy to replace a club legend and that we can spend as much as we like every transfer window and if that investment doesn't deliver after one season we should get rid and do it all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.