It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still puzzled why we need to offload Zinchenko. If the official site is correct we only have 16 foreign players. Am I missing something?
so we can have a better bargaining with the clubs where our target LB is playing. Plus for is respect and for financial reason.

It's touch and go on the left-back, but the club are certainly open to it.

The links to Alaba are very interesting. Pep asked for him and we did propose including him in the deal for Sane but the player was not keen on moving to England and had his heart set on a move to Real Madrid.

For whatever reason, that hasn't come about and perhaps he might be open to it now.

Personally, I would love to bring him in and we would be getting a top player with the right attitude for three different positions.

It's the kid from Ajax which is the easier to do, however. His agents have been touting him all around England.

Think I saw an earlier poster explaining something like one of our homegrown actually counts as a foreign spot for some reason. So right now we cant bring in unless we ship out.

Do you think it's so important to Pep/Txiki to include Carson as 3rd keeper in our CL squad
instead of an additional field player (like let's say Aouar
or a striker on loan),
esp. in times of a mad match schedule and probably more self-isolations coming up during a tough winter season?

I don't. I expect an additional player incoming.

We can include a U21 keeper instead of Carson (we have to have 3 keepers in our CL squad, at least 2 on the A list).

Carson is allowed in our squad for domestic matches though, mainly as 2nd keeper for cup matches.

The links to Alaba are very interesting. Pep asked for him and we did propose including him in the deal for Sane but the player was not keen on moving to England and had his heart set on a move to Real Madrid.

For whatever reason, that hasn't come about and perhaps he might be open to it now.

Personally, I would love to bring him in and we would be getting a top player with the right attitude for three different positions.

It's the kid from Ajax which is the easier to do, however. His agents have been touting him all around England.
Does it definitely hinge on Zinchenko leaving?

We desperately need a decent left back, we got away with it for two seasons with Delph and Zinchenko but it was a weak spot all last season. Hopefully the centre half problem is solved now.

Are we in for anyone in midfield or a back up striker? The latter is another big problem and even Cavani on a free would help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.