It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
If these signings happen this is our squad

Too many players. Yuo need to get rid of 2.

4 Association trained HG players are allowed, 4 Club trained, up to 17 foreign players.

Ake and Grealish take up foreign spots because the Association trained 4 is already filled by Stones, Carson, Walker, Sterling.

u21's only count in Europe if they've been at the club for 2 years, so Mendes has to count as foreign unless you exclude him from the CL squad.

1 Ederson
2 Steffen
HG Carson
3 Dias
4 Ake
5 Laporte
HG Stones
6 Cancelo
HG Walker
7 Zinchenko
8 Mendes
9 Mendy
10 Rodri
11 Gundogan
12 KDB
13 Bernardo
14 Grealish
CT HG Foden
15 Messi
16 Haaland
HG Sterling
17 Torres
18 Jesus
19 Mahrez

Too many players. Yuo need to get rid of 2.

1 Ederson
2 Steffen
HG Carson
3 Dias
4 Ake
5 Laporte
HG Stones
6 Cancelo
HG Walker
7 Zinchenko
8 Mendes
9 Mendy
10 Rodri
11 Gundogan
12 KDB
13 Bernardo
14 Grealish
CT HG Foden
15 Messi
16 Haaland
HG Sterling
17 Torres
18 Jesus
19 Mahrez

Can't see Mendes and Mendy both being here, and I suspect that if Grealish and Messi both came, one of the front players would leave too.

Can't see Mendes and Mendy both being here, and I suspect that if Grealish and Messi both came, one of the front players would leave too.

Personally, I expect Mendes to be loaned back if we buy him and Mahrez to be sold to free up room for Messi or Grealish and only 1 of those will come in.

That leaves room for Fernandinho or a like for like replacement.

Personally, I expect Mendes to be loaned back if we buy him and Mahrez to be sold to free up room for Messi or Grealish and only 1 of those will come in.

Im beginning to think a Dinho replacement wont happen.I think we can cover,and Lavia is very close.

Ferna's gone and by the sounds of things they are focussed on Grealish rather than an out and out CM.

Maybe it's a generational thing but far I honestly have no idea what's going on. What's obvious? We're gonna make lots of noise? Please educate me I feel like I'm missing out on layers of meaning over here.
The trick is to read into Tolmie’s musical video clues whatever you want your desired outcome to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.