It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's a generational thing but far I honestly have no idea what's going on. What's obvious? We're gonna make lots of noise? Please educate me I feel like I'm missing out on layers of meaning over here.
Same here.
Just getting giddy assuming something great is going to happen this summer.
Man O man I am going to be on cloud nine when Bony returns as Aguero's replacement :P

The trick is to read into Tolmie’s musical video clues whatever you want your desired outcome to be.

I just do this.

Read Tolmie's text posts to see who's being looked at.

Look at the number of youtube videos and how closely together they are posted to gauge how excited he is and infer how confident whoever he's speaking to is about the deal.

Lots of videos = everything's on track for a special summer.

The rest of the information like who and when and how much, I can wait for.

Can't see Mendes and Mendy both being here, and I suspect that if Grealish and Messi both came, one of the front players would leave too.
If it came down to it, Carson would be left out of the squad to free up a HG spot for Ake or Grealish, thus freeing up another foreign spot.

Surely Mahrez would be the one to go out of the front players? Can only play one position, 30 years old, 2 years left on his deal with no sign of a renewal? Wouldn't want to lose him but for Messi? No brainer.

I reckon Messi will anounce his next club or a new contract as soon as La liga ends, maybe hes kicking on and playing out of his skin this season to win one last trophy with Barca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.