It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said it loads of times on here. What's the point in being a football supporter and not allow yourself to get giddy about the best of the best potentially signing.
Fuck me, you'd have to be dead inside not to get a little moist.

At this stage, I really doubt that Messi will join us. Just my opinion.

Sounds like 10 year old .
Ffs if he took like minimum 10 % of sale cut from dick nose transfers , thats some money many of us will never get to smell in our lifetime and this **** acts like a kid just coz his client was dick at barca.
Million dollar pimp is ditto as $5 ho pimp .

Its business . Nothing personal. get over

As well as Gundogan, both Ake and Zinchenko have played holding midfielder, albeit not for us. By next season Lavia will have had more time to develop and I could see him playing in the cups. So we may be able to cope with just Rodri as our defensive midfielder.
not so much worried about DM, more wanting to maximise what we get out of Gundogan by letting him roam forward into the box. Grealish would get in the way.

Gundogan would go back to same status he was before this season, aka scapegoat imo if we push him back playing deeper with less roaming forward into the box where he can arrive with great instinct and finish his chances much better than Sterling, Jesus, Mahrez.

But that might also change if we get a more static striker like Haaland who would make it sure we dont play with false nine that much and we would concentrate more on crossing rather than someone like Gundo arriving at the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.