It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine drawing Barcelona in the CL and playing against all our players.
At the rate media is going, probably going to be Dias+KDB vs Rest of City.

Give it up sam you fraud

Raheem Sterling would be keen on a move from #ManCity this summer if the opportunity arises. While Pep Guardiola knows sometimes a player just has to leave, he appreciates Sterling/Bernardo Silva have continued to put in maximum effort despite personal feelings. [via
@SamLee

Sources close to Raheem Sterling say that the clamour about a move away from #ManCity is empty, and that he fully expects to be a
@ManCity
player next season. [via
@StuBrennanMEN

Raheem Sterling will hold talks with #ManCity over his future at the end of #EURO2020, with the club ready to discuss a new long-term deal. [via
@Matt_Law_DT
]
What is the problem?

Sterling would move if a transfer became available but otherwise he is happy to sign a contract as well. Why does that make anyone a fraud?

Majority of players spend their summers chatting to their agents about transfers and new contracts.

I'm pretty sure I posted this last year, but the Sam Lee fans really need to realise that he's an absolute chancer.

I've no idea who his source is nowadays (I suspect he doesn't actually have one), but previously it was a shit-stirring rag who didn't get on with Pep at all.
It’s nothing to do with thinking Sam is the holy grail of everything City related.

He earns a very decent living from that line of work so forgive people for thinking that he may just hear a few more grumblings from behind the scenes through people he speaks to on a daily basis than a bunch of people on a forum claiming he knows absolute fuck all.

It’s nothing to do with thinking Sam is the holy grail of everything City related.

He earns a very decent living from that line of work so forgive people for thinking that he may just hear a few more grumblings from behind the scenes through people he speaks to on a daily basis than a bunch of people on a forum claiming he knows absolute fuck all.
I've no beef with Sam, I don't really pay much attention to what's put out on Twitter because from what I can tell its just a free for all with many journalists being able to write down any old rumour without worrying if they come to fruition or not.
I can't recall Sam getting any proper exclusives though, which is something the sole reporter on our club for a huge publication would be expected to get occasionally.
He seems to be very much an after the fact kind of guy. Someone who tells us what's happened long after it already has.

Hi Sam ;-)

Messi has chosen us just have a feeling, it’s what has got the Spanish press rilled up same thing with neymar their was a alot of reports linking PSG players to Barca when Neymar signed for them.
That would certainly explain the barrage of absolute nonsense coming from Barca about signing half our squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.