It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked the look of pedri last night, like a David Silva clone the way he held the ball, his balance and his short range passing, looking forward to watching Spain next time to see if he keeps it up. Think he's at Barca, is there anyone we could offer in a swap????

I don't think they're keen on any of our players unfortunately

Sam Lee should have brought this story that Bernardo was so close to leave last summer, not one twitter rumour was about this that time at least I dont recall any.
But he had hundreds of articles on Koulibaly.

It’s nothing to do with thinking Sam is the holy grail of everything City related.

He earns a very decent living from that line of work so forgive people for thinking that he may just hear a few more grumblings from behind the scenes through people he speaks to on a daily basis than a bunch of people on a forum claiming he knows absolute fuck all.

I remember he was insistent Pep was leaving but when Pep signed his new deal he made one tweet and didn’t write a single article about it.

Appreciate information can change but when they do you need to balance things out rather than ignore it.

I remember he was insistent Pep was leaving but when Pep signed his new deal he made one tweet and didn’t write a single article about it.

Appreciate information can change but when they do you need to balance things out rather than ignore it.
If you have ever listened to any City podcasts that hes on the guy basically has a shrine for Pep, he didn't write any articles with his own name on but The Athletic did do a few on the contract as a whole though. Other journalists were involved in providing their own take on it etc.

Sam Lee should have brought this story that Bernardo was so close to leave last summer, not one twitter rumour was about this that time at least I dont recall any.
But he had hundreds of articles on Koulibaly.

Sam is basically a mouthpiece for the club, he puts out what the club wants him to put out, nothing wrong with that, many journo's are, but he doesn't really put out stuff that either the club doesn't want out, or hasn't been put out by someone else.

Its odd Sam Lee usedt to be taken as close to the club and one to listen to in here which I never really got. Now he’s the devil, with posters acting like spurned lovers which I don’t get either.
Truth is he’s neither, and like any journalist that decides to go public with guesses and rumour 99% will be wrong but then every so often he’ll hear a snippet that turns out to be right. Nothing to get to bothered about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.