It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top tier players, certainly strikers, are always confined to just a small handful, irrespective of when Sergio was coming to the end of his time with us.

If anything, it is extremely rare to have players such as Haaland, Kane and Messi even up for the possibility of moves at the same time.

City have had more than eight months preparing for every eventuality, so I'm pretty certain they already know where we stand and have agreed personal terms with all three.
You don't tell Sergio it's over then go into battle for 3 months of the Summer talking transfer fees

This is huge for City & to many negative noises are coming out of Dortmund so Haaland imo isn't on hope I'm wrong but I think with City announcing Aguero then Kane doing his bit then its a no brainer for me & the deal has already been done with Kane
The Euros are the only thing stopping the deal going live imo

The remaining signing after that again I recon hes been told to sit tight till after the Euros & we have moved a couple out is Grealish imo

Just who goes out of City which could finance some of the £180m double English deal

Berny & Jesus is my guess £120m max
Kane & Greslish £180m

With Moutinio, Kayky, & 2 other youngsters we've signed will be it for the Summer

Next year Rice or Phillips maybe Locatelli if hes not been sold for Dino & a LB

If Haaland and Kane are to expensive I wonder if we might go for Felix, could be a fairly easy deal if Atletico want Bernardo. I know he's not a striker, more a 10 or wide forward, but it would allow us to go balls deep for Haaland in 12 months when his buy out clause kicks in. Felix, Haaland and Foden front 3 would be amazing and all would still be 21 or 22 in a year.
We have enough players that can play false 9. We need a proper number 9 I think.

You don't tell Sergio it's over then go into battle for 3 months of the Summer talking transfer fees

This is huge for City & to many negative noises are coming out of Dortmund so Haaland imo isn't on hope I'm wrong but I think with City announcing Aguero then Kane doing his bit then its a no brainer for me & the deal has already been done with Kane
The Euros are the only thing stopping the deal going live imo

The remaining signing after that again I recon hes been told to sit tight till after the Euros & we have moved a couple out is Grealish imo

Just who goes out of City which could finance some of the £180m double English deal

Berny & Jesus is my guess £120m max
Kane & Greslish £180m

With Moutinio, Kayky, & 2 other youngsters we've signed will be it for the Summer

Next year Rice or Phillips maybe Locatelli if hes not been sold for Dino & a LB
Jesus....did you start drinking this morning?

We have enough players that can play false 9. We need a proper number 9 I think.
Felix would play it better, and do we really want to tie ourselves down to Kane and then watch Haaland go to the Chelsea or the rags for 70 M in a years time? Felix And Haaland could play together, Kane and Haaland couldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.