It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
€10m for Nmecha seems a bit low, but I guess he's entering the final year of his contract. It's all money in the pot for this summer though.

It maybe seems low, but he is an academy player, not tested or experienced at top level. Final year of contract, probably looking to move. RB are not a bad bunch to have a
build a decent relationship with as well, given their tendency to find top talent, so mignt be a bit of long termism here.

€10m for Nmecha seems a bit low, but I guess he's entering the final year of his contract. It's all money in the pot for this summer though.

Paying the price for 2 years of bad loans at PNE and Wolfsburg where he trod water. If they'd gotten him a good loan earlier he'd be moving for 3x as much even with the buy back and sell on % I assume is in this.

It maybe seems low, but he is an academy player, not tested or experienced at top level. Final year of contract, probably looking to move. RB are not a bad bunch to have a
build a decent relationship with as well, given their tendency to find top talent, so mignt be a bit of long termism here.

He's played 2 seasons in the Championship, 1 in the Belgian league and 1 in the Bundesliga where he's going to play for Leipzig so no, he's not an academy player (115 professional appearances already) or untested.

I dont think that is to obad really. He had a good year last year, but thats on the back of two pretty poor seasons in the championship. At north end they liked his work rate, but i dont think he scored more than 1 or 2 goals that season. He has one year on his contract left and i presume with have clauses inserted that if he does really kick on and goes for a big fee somewhere we will be due a proportion of that. Win win all round i think.

He's played 2 seasons in the Championship, 1 in the Belgian league and 1 in the Bundesliga where he's going to play for Leipzig so no, he's not an academy player (115 professional appearances already) or untested.

The one in the Bundesliga being the only one at top level, where he didn't show that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.