It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
.......and yet you take as gospel the above post from 'Summerbullshit' ....this transfer forum is fuckin hilarious at times lol
I havent taken anything as gospel...i said thanks for the info on something that Id potnetially not heard

Genuine question...why are you so angry?

We do have some sort of connection to the player and him to us. His dad is a major influence on his career. There are pictures of him attending games to support us (fact)......not sure why you sound so frustrated in your postings.

Have a good night...maybe you will feel better after a decent kip!

There's two problems. One is that fairly reasonable source has said in great confidence that he has a Gentleman's Agreement with Real, to move next year - BVB respect that, and it makes sense to all parties for him to stay another year. The second is that Mino and Pep have history. They just do. The drama surrounding Ibra's time at Barca was a bad scene, it got personal, and definitely interfered with Pep and Barca's business. The deal itself was terrible - beyond anything you can imagine. What happens next is history. Pep walks the next summer, and it ushers in the Bartomeu era.

And we've seen Mino agitate in many other occassions. March this year, Mino roared into a delicate matter at PSV, causing a great deal of unhappiness and problems for the coach.

His deals stink. It's not just the Ibra / Eto'o swap (and I reccomend checking the details of that to see how bad it actually was). Remember Mikhtaryan and Sanchez? What a farce that was. Both teams lost heavily. Utd haven't held onto a manager since Pogba arrived. Woodward kept falling for Mino's shit. Now he's gone.

Look at his players:

Veratti ...known as a mindless idiot, in an undisciplined team, at an underachieving club that keeps turning over managers.

De Ligt is at Juve ....for some reason!?

Now Donnarumma is moving to join the party at PSG. A travesty - he should have been AC's Buffon, but they couldn't renew him. Mino demanded a huge wage, and 20m commission on top for himself.

And Mario! Oh Mario. From 6-1 and the World Cup, to French mid table obscurity... now Serie B... if anyone needed proper personal and professional guidance from their agent, it was Mario. Hardly. Mancini may have been the only one who had his interests at heart. Mino and others just used him.

Now, Tolmie says - there's no problem there. Pep would work with Mino.

I... don't know. Officially, I imagine that is the line. But I find it really easy to believe Pep looks at all of that and thinks - no way, we're just better off without anything to do with Mino's caravan of troubled superstars and seven figure personal commissions.

The only thing I think that gets around that is that Mino is only an adviser to the Haalands.
Your blame game is weak.

What is the problem with de Ligt at Juve exactly ? There are absolutely no controversies about him and Juve. Is Juve somehow not allowed to buy him or what ?

What is the problem with Verratti ?
Except for Pescara, he is kind of a 1 club man. Pretty much commendable in this era. Faithful, almost always performing when not injured (sadly injured too). You attack his character : a mindless idiot... Why is he a mindless idiot ? How do you know that ? How does it differ from other football players ? I mean your own Foden broke Covid related rules to invite/shag some unknown girls in a country they were not even staying for a long time. I think we got a mindless idiot right there. Must be because of his agent and his club or maybe Pep.

What about Donnarumma ? How is that different from City offering an higher wage to let's say Rodri and paying his clause. Isn't it a damn shame he isn't staying a longer time at Atletico ? His agent must be avoided at all cost. Or KdB could have been Genk's Totti... If only... Just 2 days ago, Milan lost a player (hakan çalhanoğlu) to their rival of Inter Milan because of wages proposal (like Donnarumma). Are you new to football ? If it wasn't for wage, PL wouldn't be as strong as it is in the first place. Imagine all the L1 players staying at home, it would be one of the strongest league with all the talent produced there.

Mario Balotelli has been doing "dumb" stuff all the time whatever the club he is. Do you think it is related to Mino Raiola or just the Mario personality ?

For example, you have players like Matuidi who had/have Raiola as an agent. He is the stern opposite of usual high profile Raiola client. Always leaving everything on the pitch, pretty respectful off the pitch, not showing off. Why ? Because it is his personality.

About what you wrote, the only truth i see is that Mino Raiola will definitely take clubs to the cleaners, for both his own and his players wallets. If you want to make a nice cost effective transfer, you should stay clear from him. However, if you want some top quality players, you have to deal with him (de Ligt, Haaland, Donnarumma are pretty much the biggest striker, cb and goalkeeper talents nowadays).

Last edited:
They've already got Brian Brobbey joining them in the summer. Will be interesting to see if they play much together because they're both absolute units.
I thought that kid wanted to go back to Ajax or wherever he was prior because he’d joined Leipzig to work under Nagelsmann but now he’s off

can we once sell a player for what they are worth and not significantly less than that?
Worth as much as someone wants to pay...unless you believe Txiki is accepting low offers and pulling the wool over the eyes of Ferran and Khaldoon?

That deal no doubt has buy backs, release fee, sell on percentage and so forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.