It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he wanted to join he would lower his wage demands to make himself affordable to us. Except he doesn’t want to do that coz he doesn’t give a fuck about signing for this club.

But his dad played for us and he’s been pictured in a city top so he must wanna play for us...
First sentence a bit naive there imho. Perfectly reasonable that he may want to play for us but still at the same time want to do so within the parameters of being paid his market worth. My guess would be that he’d like to play for us, but not to the extent he’d give up lots of cash to do so. I’m fine with that. Let’s pay up and sign him.

I just hope we don't go much further than 100 million for Kane. Actually we should have started with 80 and should have made the supposedly 100 mil bidding as our last offer.

we dont know that he doesnt want us..infact the only bit of info we have had (and Im not sying it is accurate) is that he would want to join us......its seems to be more the asking price/wages thats maybe the issue
There's two problems. One is that fairly reasonable source has said in great confidence that he has a Gentleman's Agreement with Real, to move next year - BVB respect that, and it makes sense to all parties for him to stay another year. The second is that Mino and Pep have history. They just do. The drama surrounding Ibra's time at Barca was a bad scene, it got personal, and definitely interfered with Pep and Barca's business. The deal itself was terrible - beyond anything you can imagine. What happens next is history. Pep walks the next summer, and it ushers in the Bartomeu era.

And we've seen Mino agitate in many other occassions. March this year, Mino roared into a delicate matter at PSV, causing a great deal of unhappiness and problems for the coach.

His deals stink. It's not just the Ibra / Eto'o swap (and I reccomend checking the details of that to see how bad it actually was). Remember Mikhtaryan and Sanchez? What a farce that was. Both teams lost heavily. Utd haven't held onto a manager since Pogba arrived. Woodward kept falling for Mino's shit. Now he's gone.

Look at his players:

Veratti ...known as a mindless idiot, in an undisciplined team, at an underachieving club that keeps turning over managers.

De Ligt is at Juve ....for some reason!?

Now Donnarumma is moving to join the party at PSG. A travesty - he should have been AC's Buffon, but they couldn't renew him. Mino demanded a huge wage, and 20m commission on top for himself.

And Mario! Oh Mario. From 6-1 and the World Cup, to French mid table obscurity... now Serie B... if anyone needed proper personal and professional guidance from their agent, it was Mario. Hardly. Mancini may have been the only one who had his interests at heart. Mino and others just used him.

Now, Tolmie says - there's no problem there. Pep would work with Mino.

I... don't know. Officially, I imagine that is the line. But I find it really easy to believe Pep looks at all of that and thinks - no way, we're just better off without anything to do with Mino's caravan of troubled superstars and seven figure personal commissions.

The only thing I think that gets around that is that Mino is only an adviser to the Haalands.

There's two problems. One is that fairly reasonable source has said in great confidence that he has a Gentleman's Agreement with Real, to move next year - BVB respect that, and it makes sense to all parties for him to stay another year. The second is that Mino and Pep have history. They just do. The drama surrounding Ibra's time at Barca was a bad scene, it got personal, and definitely interfered with Pep and Barca's business. The deal itself was terrible - beyond anything you can imagine. What happens next is history. Pep walks the next summer, and it ushers in the Bartomeu era.

And we've seen Mino agitate in many other occassions. March this year, Mino roared into a delicate matter at PSV, causing a great deal of unhappiness and problems for the coach.

His deals stink. It's not just the Ibra / Eto'o swap (and I reccomend checking the details of that to see how bad it actually was). Remember Mikhtaryan and Sanchez? What a farce that was. Both teams lost heavily. Utd haven't held onto a manager since Pogba arrived. Woodward kept falling for Mino's shit. Now he's gone.

Look at his players:

Veratti ...known as a mindless idiot, in an undisciplined team, at an underachieving club that keeps turning over managers.

De Ligt is at Juve ....for some reason!?

Now Donnarumma is moving to join the party at PSG. A travesty - he should have been AC's Buffon, but they couldn't renew him. Mino demanded a huge wage, and 20m commission on top for himself.

And Mario! Oh Mario. From 6-1 and the World Cup, to French mid table obscurity... now Serie B... if anyone needed proper personal and professional guidance from their agent, it was Mario. Hardly. Mancini may have been the only one who had his interests at heart. Mino and others just used him.

Now, Tolmie says - there's no problem there. Pep would work with Mino.

I... don't know. Officially, I imagine that is the line. But I find it really easy to believe Pep looks at all of that and thinks - no way, we're just better off without anything to do with Mino's caravan of troubled superstars and seven figure personal commissions.

The only thing I think that gets around that is that Mino is only an adviser to the Haalands.
Cheers for that

I wanst aware of the first point (about his potential of a move to Madrid - I thought they had their sights set on Mbappe but maybe they want both or maybe they have switched targets).

The second bit about Mino was something I was concerned with but Mino himself has been quoted as saying this is not an issue and its all in the past. I agree however he is not a nice person to have around the club (mino that is) though Im sure the likes of Khaldoon can keep him in check. Plus there is the point that Alfie is the biggest influence on his son's career and Mino will just do as he is told and as they wish

If he wanted to join he would lower his wage demands to make himself affordable to us. Except he doesn’t want to do that coz he doesn’t give a fuck about signing for this club.

But his dad played for us and he’s been pictured in a city top so he must wanna play for us...
We have no idea about his wage demands accept what is reported in the tabloids and if you believe them then you will believe anything.

His dad is a huge influence on his career so despite your poor attempt at sarcasm it could well be a small factor (at least we have a connection to him and its a fact that he used to at least watch us play and has attended games even as an older teenager/young adult) - so again he must feel at least some connection to us....now that will never be a deciding factor (though try telling that to Phil Foden) - at least it wouldnt harm our chances of getting him

We have no idea about his wage demands accept what is reported in the tabloids and if you believe them then you will believe anything.

His dad is a huge influence on his career so despite your poor attempt at sarcasm it could well be a small factor (at least we have a connection to him and its a fact that he used to at least watch us play and has attended games even as an older teenager/young adult) - so again he must feel at least some connection to us....now that will never be a deciding factor (though try telling that to Phil Foden) - at least it wouldnt harm our chances of getting him
.......and yet you take as gospel the above post from 'Summerbullshit' ....this transfer forum is fuckin hilarious at times lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.