It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's got more winners medals than Grealish and Kane, to be fair.
Not sure how you can compare Grealish and Kane‘s achievements to Isak’s. Both the English lads are playing for their boyhood clubs. Grealish helped his team out of the championship and established them as a Premier League club and got them to a Carabao Cup final. Kane has made Spurs relevant as a top 4 / 6 side and got to a Champions League final.

I‘m not going to do Isak down as he’s a young lad playing in completely different leagues and circumstances. Too early to tell in my opinion. Put it this way though. I wouldn’t swap him for Ferran Torres who we picked up for £20 odd million I think it was?

How can you not be a fan of Grealish after what he’s done at Villa?
Good player but one hell of a knobhead.
The hair, the hair band, the socks and his tiny little shin pads, which only annoys me more cos he always seems to always have shin injuries.
I could live with all of the above but one thing that really gets on my nerves is he’s a fucking diving soft play acting twat.

For a negotiating team that has nda around its processes it is certainly strange to hear anything during any talks let alone limitless cash.

Our objectives may be partially known to certain ITKs but surely not our tactics.
It was abit tongue in cheek.
I do wonder if all these money stories stem from the chairman’s interview.

Just heard Isak has a release clause of €70m. Seems better value than Haaland or Kane to me.
You buy a player like Isak when you already have an established striker in the squad, so he can learn and settle without being under too much pressure. Right now our priority has to be a player of very high quality, a much more complete article who slots in right away

Good player but one hell of a knobhead.
The hair, the hair band, the socks and his tiny little shin pads, which only annoys me more cos he always seems to always have shin injuries.
I could live with all of the above but one thing that really gets on my nerves is he’s a fucking diving soft play acting twat.
I hate that too. But when we're up against it we will need that get out. I dont mind him doing that sort of thing in games like where we've been shafted by the ref or VAR

He's very good at it, so much so that I think he'll get called out when/if he plays for us, just because its as powerful a tool, like Fernys breaking up play - OK for other teams to do it but not City.

I’m surprised that we’re linked with Grealish. He’s extremely talented but a bit individualistic as he slows the game down by holding onto the ball. He reminds me a bit of Nasri and it doesn’t seem very Pep.
I a gree he does hold it too long but Pep will coach that out of him and as was pointed out somewhere else at City there are always players available in space.Unlike Villa or England

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.