It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m surprised that we’re linked with Grealish. He’s extremely talented but a bit individualistic as he slows the game down by holding onto the ball. He reminds me a bit of Nasri and it doesn’t seem very Pep.
I think at Villa its his job to hold onto the ball and draw a foul which then gets Villa up the pitch. With the shackles off he could be more attack minded. We won't know until he plays for a more progressive team than Villa or England

Just heard Isak has a release clause of €70m. Seems better value than Haaland or Kane to me.
I think if he was considered good enough right now, they’d be all over it. Have the feeling and extra couple of years development might be needed. Dave will be providing the inside scope on that one.

I think that's what we actually need in the final 3rd, the unpredictability and bit of a maverick if you like.

To be fair that’s exactly what I thought Mahrez would be for us when he signed as that x factor player in our side where you weren’t sure what he was going to do with his tricks & taking people on.

It was quite evident after a season of this Pep got frustrated & drilled this out of him where now Mahrez has evolved/forceable changed his game to learn more about space.

If we were to sign Grealish, I expect a very similar path under Pep’s requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.