It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good player but one hell of a knobhead.
The hair, the hair band, the socks and his tiny little shin pads, which only annoys me more cos he always seems to always have shin injuries.
I could live with all of the above but one thing that really gets on my nerves is he’s a fucking diving soft play acting twat.
Mate if the constant breaks in the game wouldn't have spoiled our rhythm David Silva would have been deemed a cheating **** too because he would have milked em. It suits Villa's game, breaks in play,balls into the box. If he has runners left right and chelsea he will ride the challenges

I hate that too. But when we're up against it we will need that get out. I dont mind him doing that sort of thing in games like where we've been shafted by the ref or VAR

He's very good at it, so much so that I think he'll get called out when/if he plays for us, just because its as powerful a tool, like Fernys breaking up play - OK for other teams to do it but not City.
I don’t mind if a player is constantly having the crap kicked out him and makes a meal out of a challenge or 2 to put a stop to it.
He just makes a meal of every challenge, play acting.
Like you say it’ll probably get called out next season if he plays for us, so hopefully he’ll rein it in abit.

Mate if the constant breaks in the game wouldn't have spoiled our rhythm David Silva would have been deemed a cheating **** too because he would have milked em. It suits Villa's game, breaks in play,balls into the box. If he has runners left right and chelsea he will ride the challenges
Hope you’re right : )

Lots of rumors over Koundé, Thuram and a couple others being on Spurs transfer wishlist with serious interest. Where is that money coming from I wonder?

Good footballers exploit what they can to gain an advantage and despite his likle shinpads and his hair highlights he is certainly a good baller
People wanting his name on the back of their shirt may want to consider having that wrote underneath.
“GREALISH - despite his likle shinpads and his hair highlights he is certainly a good baller“
May be expensive though : )

I’m surprised that we’re linked with Grealish. He’s extremely talented but a bit individualistic as he slows the game down by holding onto the ball. He reminds me a bit of Nasri and it doesn’t seem very Pep.
Might be wrong, but didn't Pep want to keep a fit Nasri? 'Fit' being the operative word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.