It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well according to the rumours on here and in the press, we're trying to buy two players for a combined fee which is more than that. So i would say yes.
As we don't really need Grealish, let's tell those greedy clubs to fucking do one and just get the player that we all want and need
We aren't though sounds like we buy Grealish with any Bernardo money plus a bit and have a budget of £100 mill for a striker. Doubt our net spend will be above £120 ish not counting any fringe sales.

Well according to the rumours on here and in the press, we're trying to buy two players for a combined fee which is more than that. So i would say yes.
As we don't really need Grealish, let's tell those greedy clubs to fucking do one and just get the player that we all want and need
The key to that, of course, is whether Bernardo has asked to leave.

Levy the predictable idiot. Let’s hope he keeps a disaffected player with descending value and remains the custodian of a cash guzzling white elephant of an stadium asset as he rocks gently in a straight jacket in the empty cheese room.

We aren't though sounds like we buy Grealish with any Bernardo money plus a bit and have a budget of £100 mill for a striker. Doubt our net spend will be above £120 ish not counting any fringe sales.
If Villa are going to play hardball we may not get him either.

But we need a striker more than any other, so if the stance of these clubs makes us change our position so be it.

It sounds like Bernie wants to leave and we have other players who's price will add to the kitty, so if we go all in for just Haaland, our total spend will be around £50m

But we need a striker more than any other, so if the stance of these clubs makes us change our position so be it.

It sounds like Bernie wants to leave and we have other players who's price will add to the kitty, so if we go all in for just Haaland, our total spend will be around £50m
How hard is it to believe that we want Kane, not Haaland?

If the club decide to go that way fine, but there is no ‘should’ I’m comfortable the club will do what they do and whatever that is we’ll most likely be fine.

Lots of rumors over Koundé, Thuram and a couple others being on Spurs transfer wishlist with serious interest. Where is that money coming from I wonder?
Kounde looks a very good prospect.....I think he was considered before we got Dias.

How hard is it to believe that we want Kane, not Haaland?
Oh i believe we do, but are we going to be held to ransom? I'd think not.

My point is that if Levy is going to be a dick about it and keeps upping the price then we leave it and move on.

The 'report' suggest £170m or £100m plus players, if that is remotely true then i would prefer we spend £150m on Haaland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.