It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is leaked already that he has agreed to renew, and very reliable spanish sources as well, its just a matter of time with the financials and such to be finalised, theres nothing to suggest he isnt staying for me
Could you put the links up from these reliable sources for those who cant access them?
Please don't put anything up from that bellend Romano.

It is totally possible it really is as simple as that. Messi wants to stay, everyone is comfortable with it, but the deal is just too 'complex', and it will get done at some point. And the media are claiming what they know/think to be the case, and it will turn out they are right.

It is totally possible also the media are claiming that because they have absolutely nothing else than the politically sensitive claims Laporta had made and not changed from, and in the absence of anything at all from the Messi camp, that's safest to run with, and somoene has to run with someting as the silence is deafening.

I find it strange that there has been nothing at all from so many journalists that had access to the messi entourage the last time round, even to just agree with the barcelona sources. I find it strange that Messi would have made zero effort to calm the situation, hint to his cule fans that it was all ok, or (as someone on here pointed out some time ago) even publicly congratulate/welcome his best mate signing for his club.

Just saying.
yeah at the end there that is a solid point, this season at barca i dont think hes done a lot of things for the club in terms of pr and such

i think for me the fact that everyone is saying he is staying and there is no hint whatsoever that he is leaving just seals it for me, just cant see so many people being wrong on it

yeah at the end there that is a solid point, this season at barca i dont think hes done a lot of things for the club in terms of pr and such

i think for me the fact that everyone is saying he is staying and there is no hint whatsoever that he is leaving just seals it for me, just cant see so many people being wrong on it
Wrong on what, nobody credible is saying much either way.

Thing is, the won't be wrong - they're all saying talks are ongoing. If he signs elsewhere, then talks have simply broken down

Fair enough. I can see sense in that.

I am happy to wait and see.

The same sources claimed he was leaving last summer, and he was. In the end didn't quite work out like that. May or may not work out as expected or even planned this time either.

For me there's more things to stop Messi leaving Barca than there is to make him move.

I can't see him giving it all up at this stage of his career.

But let's see... I'd absolutely love to see him in blue.

Thing is, the won't be wrong - they're all saying talks are ongoing. If he signs elsewhere, then talks have simply broken down

There is every chance Barcelona and Tebasco have already set the narrative.

Barcelona and Messi want the extension, deal is too complex, contract runs out but both stil intend to re-sign him after it.
Then all of a sudden that is impossible, because it would mean Barcelona have to offset the the funding for that four-fold as they are over the wage cap threshold as advised by Tebas, so with the beat will in the world by all involved, quelle domage, it just couldn't happen. Both move on.

Could you put the links up from these reliable sources for those who cant access them?
Please don't put anything up from that bellend Romano.
so it all started with someone close to messis camp tweeting out that he had decided to continue - https://twitter.com/Benayadachraf - this was in May

theres moillerens who is good, today he said that there are some details to be finished and that they are calm

to be honest theres quite a few of them i dont want to link them all, but Reshad does a really good overview of them

Spurs set to announce Nuno Espirito Santo - with his and Paratici's links to Mendes and our good relationship with the latter, it makes for an interesting dynamic in the Kane deal.

Levy is the obvious blockade to the deal (or as much as he wants to appear to be in the media), but if papa Mendes can do us a solid in return for a favour for one of his clients (i.e Bernardo) and get Nuno/Paratici to apply some pressure to allow Kane's sale, it may well benefit us.

Obviously complete conjecture, but we're definitely in bed with Mendes to some degree too and he's shown how powerful his reach can be in recent years.

Spurs are going to become another vehicle for Mendes clients and them having the Kane funds would directly benefit Mendes in terms of their ability to sign his players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.