It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the "stay on target" line in Tolmie's post suggests a striker. The miracle part could mean managing to prise either Haaland or Kane away from their clubs. I really think the Messi ship has sailed.
If its miracle then can't see how any English player gets that sort of headline unless we have pulled off Grealish & Kane for 150m so a money miracle rather than player

Haaland again I don't see as a miracle leaving only Messi imo as the pure miracle signing

Time will tell

Sorry if this was already posted. Would indicate that we aren’t looking for a defensive midfielder anymore

It’s exactly how I hoped it would pan out. Said months back that we either have to convince Fernandinho to stay for one more season OR we sign an ageing DM on a short term deal as cover. Purely for this reason: Romeo Lavia is too good to not plot our entire succession plan around him. All the rumours around Bissouma and whoever else we’ve been linked to in that position made absolutely no sense unless we wanted to lose Lavia to Dortmund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.