It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well tolmie said we had put in our final ans best offer, then 2 days later we had pulled out.

got to be off ya nut if you think it was all hot air !!! Hot air for what ???

we always , always distant ourself from a player if we aren’t interested.
I just told you: to get on with our activities without it being public knowledge. Doesn't the timing of Kane's decision suggest that City's reported 2nd bid was complete nonsense and hot air? Why would Kane pull out then, if City were about to get serious? Suggests that there was a lot of smoke and very little fire.

Are you serious?

You’ve fallen for the oldest trick in the book!

Over 95% of transfer rumours do not result in a signing. Every now and again BDW pops up and says a transfer is not happening. Each time he does it he has a 95% chance of being correct.

What you need to find are his predictions where he says something positive is going to happen and he consistently gets them right. I’ll tell you now you will struggle.

You could do what he does. Give it a go…just say that there is no way we will be getting Mbappe next season then be amazed at your previously unknown insider knowledge.
Lol

I just told you: to get on with our activities without it being public knowledge. Doesn't the timing of Kane's decision suggest that City's reported 2nd bid was complete nonsense and hot air? Why would Kane pull out then, if City were about to get serious? Suggests that there was a lot of smoke and very little fire.
No it suggests our final offer was in, and spurs said no , so we backed out and allowed Kane to make his statement.

I do think throughout this Khaldoons pride has been hit. He was so confident in that interview of a replacement now being called a liar. Also the super league stuff. Its why I think he might be ruthless next year in the transfer market

Is that not then a huge waste of time if we never serious about getting Kane? The chairman said in his interview we were going to replace Sergio with a world class forward and our summer targets had been identified yet we realistically done
Nothing on the striker front!?! There must have been another on the list or you should be prepared to do the £150m if required? We have the cash, relaxation again of FFP, and the rest of the premier league and Europe would have shit their pants if we got him? Now all I hear is no striker and people who support other clubs getting excited we haven’t done what we were allegedly going to do to dominate again!

I think the timing of his decision suggests City told him "that's our best offer and he won't even respond, so it's over."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.