It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
But that wasnt the question that was asked of me...I was asked why I didnt think Grealish is the player we should be going for...
If we are all here to just say Pep etc knows best (and Im. sure that is true 99.9% of the time - no one gets it right all the time btw) then we might as well close the forum down surely

Im all for others opinions and enjoy hearing them (ive even taken to listenig avidly to Twosips and Billyshears Podcasts which I think are brilliant, even if i dont agree with everything they say)

People are very black and white on here at times.
Let it go....seriously

I think you have been so intent on claiming Grealish isn't all that, you have now resorted to comparing him against the best we have in each position/category.

Using that basis, no one would be good enough.

Could I politely suggest, we have got your message, and you have created much humour with your posts, but now might be a time to quietly fade away from the debate because the more you post, the more you seem to be embarrassing yourself.
May I politely suggest that if you don't like what I post then maybe you stick me on ignore or just don't read them and skip past them.

May I also politely suggest that if you don't like my opinion, maybe a forum isn't the place for someone who isn't incapable of dealing with others opinions that don't match theirs....Whereas, I'm more than capable of dealing with opinions of other people whose don't match mine and all I'm simply doing is answering posts. It doesn't mean I resort to any low comments like "you seem to be embarrassing yourself."...I genuinely wonder which is more embarrassing?

For what its worth (probably nothing) but as I've said before, I believe Grealish is a good player.....but not one that improves us.
Ill also add to that I have the hope as I do with all players that IF he arrives, Pep can improve him to the heights that others think/believe he is at already.....

He`s already embarrassed himself and done a complete u-turn by now agreeing stats can be misleading, an argument that he started by showing the various trophies won by various players.
Comical Ali spring to mind.
I didnt start that actually......Go back and check again..I was replying to someone who posted stats comparing Grealish and Kane's stats to B.Silvas and Agueros from last season.

I simply went to the other end of the spectrum and instead of looking at one year in isolation, looked at their whole careers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.