It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re the speculation about Ramos.
I cannot, in a million years see Pep entertaining a player like him who holds the world record for Red Cards. 37 and counting...........

Talking to a Chelsea fan down the gym, I kinda realise now why City are not going near Haaland. he follows Chelsea transfer news and apparently Roman will pay whatever for Haaland but Mino is insisting on a 150 million pound release clause in the contract if Haaland would sign for them. Chelsea don’t want a clause but Mino is insisting

If they can pay that for him why the fuck won’t we? He’d transform us and we’d be sorted for years without needing to sign another striker.

About time we showed we have bigger bollocks than fucking Chelsea. We need Haaland. If he goes there we can say goodbye to the title next season.

If they can pay that for him why the fuck won’t we? He’d transform us and we’d be sorted for years without needing to sign another striker.

About time we showed we have bigger bollocks than fucking Chelsea. We need Haaland. If he goes there we can say goodbye to the title next season.
Did you miss the insistence on a release clause bit or are you ignoring it?

Let's just say we have some people inside the CFG who know fuck all about football and how it actually works.

The club actually likes to employ people who don't support City or don't have a real passion for football as such.

I have a couple of contacts within it and their bullishness is welcome, but we all know how things can get fubar.

Is this relating to transfer business or just general business?

All a bit confusing but hopefully not as foreboding as it reads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.