It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something big really has been kicking off these last few days.

Have friends at CFG who state the club has done its business.

That's a very bold statement and one which excites and worries me in equal measure.
Might co-inside with all the talk of Grealish being "done' and Kane still wanting out......if they are true then maaybe our businessis finished bar the announcements (which I guess wouldnt be till after Englands involvement in the Euros - though that didnt stop the rags with Sancho)

Might co-inside with all the talk of Grealish being "done' and Kane still wanting out......if they are true then maaybe our businessis finished bar the announcements (which I guess wouldnt be till after Englands involvement in the Euros - though that didnt stop the rags with Sancho)

isnt that because Dortmund have to announce it to the market?

Spurs have already sold their season tickets so it isn’t to do with that. More likely to be kept quiet so spurs can go about their business without other teams knowing they have a substantial wedge burning a hole in their pockets.

I doubt however we are anywhere near close to a deal for Kane at this stage, I fully expect levy to keep him hostage for another year and will look to cash in next year when Kane has 2 years left on his contract. If the move was to happen we would need Kane to really put pressure on levy and he just doesn’t strike me as the type of person who would kick up a huge fuss.
Kane will be aware that it's now or never in regards to joining City so if he genuinely wants the move he will push.
Nothing will happen until next week so there's no point people getting pissed off as each day passes without an announcement. Not you by the way, just a general comment for those who are a tad impatient.

No. The club has basically said to any player who isn't happy to bring us an offer because we won't stand in their way.

Think Laporte, Jesus and Bernie are the three in question.

No official offers yet, but sounds like City are willing to take money over longer periods as long as reflect our true valuations.
How much do Laporte and Jesus actually want out? We've heard about Bernardo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.