It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was comparing the tactic and the ability of a player to win free kicks contributing to winning trophies. His comment was in response to a poster saying top class players don't spend time on their arses. Drogba did, drogba was a top player. That was the comparison, not the relative abilities of grealish versus drogba.
are you a politician by any chance ?

Trouble with that is that I can't see Pep playing Grealish in midfield, much the same as how he randomly decided that Foden couldn't play midfield anymore. Leaving us with five wingers for two slots. If Mahrez was going I'd completely understand Grealish coming in, but Bernardo for Grealish leaves us a bit bloated on the wings, IMO.

I'd also say that I don't think anyone will pay our asking price for Bernardo. £60m+ for a winger who doesn't score or assist, in the current financial climate, is surely beyond the reach of Atletico's budget.
Pep did play Foden in midfield in a Champions League final to fair..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.