It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're talking about stats at certian ages I want Kane.

At 28, Kane was the top scorer and top assister in the league
Haaland isn't even 28 yet so has no stats to compare.

Easy victory for kane

I also think city don’t want the circus with haaland in a few years? Kane won’t be agitating to leave, settled in England etc?

Laughable to you mate, not me,. Also, if you read what I said I didn't mention it being a bad window, I said I wouldn't be convinced it was a great one.
wasn't targeted at anyone specific tbh
I'm not saying it will be a great window just as you aren't saying it will be a bad one, might be somewhere in the middle

as someone else just posted most opinions these days seem to have to fall under either positive or negative extremes
I just find it amazing after some of the utter dross I've witnessed following City that people are complaining about being linked to players like Kane and Grealish

One of the best things about Blues are the fact we roll with the punches. The division 2 season is one of my favourites as it was a step back to old school football. It's fair to say I'm not a huge fan of the modern game, I liked being a fan not a patron or customer

I've felt over the last 5 years some of our fans are getting more like RAGs, spoilt and arrogant and dimissive of anyone that doesn't wear sky blue (or whatever crap colour Puma choose)

Didier Drogba almost single handedly won Chelsea a champions league by spending the last 20 mins of the game falling over.
with due respect please don’t compare Drogba with Grealish .Stop this silly comparison to david , bernie , hazard and now drogba?
What next ? grealish is better then messi?

Fucking bad time to quit sniffing glue .
People are blowing grealish cock like a cheap ho . The most over rated and over hyped player and you people are just fueling the hype machine .

Mate, think that’s the first post of yours I’ve ever read which contradicts the previous and covers every base out.

I said elsewhere, some of the people at CFG don't have a clue about football?

Doesn't mean there aren't people there I do speak to who I do take more seriously, if that also makes sense?

Last edited:
wasn't targeted at anyone specific tbh
I'm not saying it will be a great window just as you aren't saying it will be a bad one, might be somewhere in the middle

as someone else just posted most opinions these days seem to have to fall under either positive or negative extremes
I just find it amazing after some of the utter dross I've witnessed following City that people are complaining about being linked to players like Kane and Grealish

One of the best things about Blues are the fact we roll with the punches. The division 2 season is one of my favourites as it was a step back to old school football. It's fair to say I'm not a huge fan of the modern game, I liked being a fan not a patron or customer

I've felt over the last 5 years some of our fans are getting more like RAGs, spoilt and arrogant and dimissive of anyone that doesn't wear sky blue (or whatever crap colour Puma choose)
I’m all for the two potential signings but I’d prefer them to come in and strengthen an already top notch squad not as replacements.
I accept that one of our big names is likely to leave but I’d be disappointed if all three mentioned were to do so.

with due respect please don’t compare Drogba with Grealish .Stop this silly comparison to david , bernie , hazard and now drogba?
What next ? grealish is better then messi?

Fucking bad time to quit sniffing glue .
People are blowing grealish cock like a cheap ho . The most over rated and over hyped player and you people are just fueling the hype machine .
with all due respect, blow it out your arse, I didn't compare Grealish to Drogba, i offered an example how a cheating bastard like Didier could win a game by falling over

What a load of crap.

WE pay the fee, if you go to the game, pay to watch it on TV, buy the latest Puma crap or buy anything MCFC, even fill up your gas with GAS, we contribute.

As fans of this club we don't want to see this club pay over the market value for players because of who we are and at the same time sell valuable assets at less than the market price again because of who we are and we can afford to lose the cash.

Barca, Real and the Rags have shown recently how spending irriposabily can result in losing your place at the top of the food chain.

If we were to spend 200m on two players this summer and they did not produce, and next summer we would have to buy again to replace them, it would have a serious knock on effect, FFP is still relevant.
It will have no effect on FFP for the simple reason we have £30m approx already in for Sancho/Harrison. If even 2 of Bernardo/laporte/Jesus leave you're looking at £120m on top of that so it's a £50m net spend before you add up the fringe players fees that will tot up gradually as well.

You don't rate Kane and grealish, that's fine and you're entitled to your opinion.

In my opinion they are 2 players who would absolutely improve us and could push us over the top at CL level and in today's market, if you're getting those 2 at a £50m net spend it's a no-brainer. Particularly when the 3 players mentioned are reportedly looking out and all 3 have had a relatively substandard 18 mths for one reason or another. Alternatively, if all 3 were sold we'd actually be in a surplus, delap could replace Jesus with the budget still available to source a back-up centre back.

Time will tell but we are definitely signing new players and these two seem to be the only 2 on the frame at the moment.

and that is called comparison.
He was comparing the tactic and the ability of a player to win free kicks contributing to winning trophies. His comment was in response to a poster saying top class players don't spend time on their arses. Drogba did, drogba was a top player. That was the comparison, not the relative abilities of grealish versus drogba.

He was comparing the tactic and the ability of a player to win free kicks contributing to winning trophies. His comment was in response to a poster saying top class players don't spend time on their arses. Drogba did, drogba was a top player. That was the comparison, not the relative abilities of grealish versus drogba.
I wouldn't bother pal, but thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.