It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
No top CB will join to be third CB. Ideal situation still would be to see Laporte stay and fight. If we enter into CB which is already filled with clubs fighting for quality CBs, it won't be a good think. We could end of with someone like £50/£60m for someone ordinary
Im not really sure we would have a “3rd” centre back. Stones wont play twice a week so theres one game a week straight away. It would be stones and the other cb rotating. Not that bad but the downside would be stones would play the important games in the rotation.

my view fwiw,

1st choice ;Mbabbe unlikely to leave PSG this summer, going to Madrid next
seems a egotistical sulky twat too

2nd choice Haaland ; not leaving Dortmund till next summer, don’t need to sell
and he and his advisors get a better deal.I think he’ll end up at the german rags

3rd Kane; proven premiership goal scorer even with glass ankles and a speech impediment, think this deal is almost done.Harry wants to leave ,Spurs need cash, Nuno needs to rebuild
can see him raiding Wolves for Jimenez and Traore or Neto
only player I can see going there is Ake as a make weight but I think it’ll be straight cash.I personally don’t care how much ,it’s not my money and I trust the best run club in the world know what there doing.

4th Lukaku don’t think he’ll move this summer, not sure he’s even the right player
even though he has a great under with KDB

i think Bernardo is leaving and being replaced by Grealish and that deals done.

I’m more than happy with Kane and Grealish, definite upgrade from last year
when we played mostly without our top striker.I can’t see Pep going through another season relying on a false 9 or just Jesus and Torres

hopefully we’ll see some movement after the Euros
i just hope we get the business for kane done quick, dont want levy dragging this out, also i dont really know who could afford bernardo in this covid market, barca have got their own thing going on, real madrid arent interested, atleti have just signed de paul who plays in a similar position, imo i dont see bernardo leaving

my view fwiw,

1st choice ;Mbabbe unlikely to leave PSG this summer, going to Madrid next
seems a egotistical sulky twat too

2nd choice Haaland ; not leaving Dortmund till next summer, don’t need to sell
and he and his advisors get a better deal.I think he’ll end up at the german rags

3rd Kane; proven premiership goal scorer even with glass ankles and a speech impediment, think this deal is almost done.Harry wants to leave ,Spurs need cash, Nuno needs to rebuild
can see him raiding Wolves for Jimenez and Traore or Neto
only player I can see going there is Ake as a make weight but I think it’ll be straight cash.I personally don’t care how much ,it’s not my money and I trust the best run club in the world know what there doing.

4th Lukaku don’t think he’ll move this summer, not sure he’s even the right player
even though he has a great under with KDB

i think Bernardo is leaving and being replaced by Grealish and that deals done.

I’m more than happy with Kane and Grealish, definite upgrade from last year
when we played mostly without our top striker.I can’t see Pep going through another season relying on a false 9 or just Jesus and Torres

hopefully we’ll see some movement after the Euros
Really thought blues were better than that.

i just hope we get the business for kane done quick, dont want levy dragging this out, also i dont really know who could afford bernardo in this covid market, barca have got their own thing going on, real madrid arent interested, atleti have just signed de paul who plays in a similar position, imo i dont see bernardo leaving
Think that’s wishful thinking mate no chance levy sanctions any deal (if at all) before we play them first game of season Imo. Fans hate levy as it is he won’t want kane scoring the winner against spurs to make it any worse

Think that’s wishful thinking mate no chance levy sanctions any deal (if at all) before we play them first game of season Imo. Fans hate levy as it is he won’t want kane scoring the winner against spurs to make it any worse
yeah thats what im thinking too, its so annoying delaying what seems to be the inevitable

Again you are completrly not getting it...

I want a striker who scores goals.....that is NOT jesus....We need someone better...However we should not be looking to replace Jesus with Kane - they could play together for instance as Jesus is very adaptable and can play wide left of a 3 (or as a pari no doubt)....he could compliment Kane becuase of Jesus' attributes......

Peronally however, I dont want Kane at all.......

Soooo you want a striker who scores goals but you don't want Kane?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.