It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a reasonable argument but then you have to take into account that new signings rarely hit the ground running at City.
I think last season there were plenty of our players running on empty which makes our achievements even more impressive.
Jesus is nothing like Kane as a player so don't think there should be comparisons, I'd much prefer to keep him for the other positives he brings as well as sign a dedicated number 9.
Yes,I’d prefer to keep him too, but wouldn’t worry if we don’t. Signings rarely hit the ground running but think Kane is just a scorer and would score from the chances straight in. Grealish might not ,but don’t think there is an urgency for him to, Foden and Gundogan plus KDB can play there.
Wide we Have Sterling, Mahrez, Torres ,Foden as options, and Jesus if he stays.

Yes,I’d prefer to keep him too, but wouldn’t worry if we don’t. Signings rarely hit the ground running but think Kane is just a scorer and would score from the chances straight in. Grealish might not ,but don’t think there is an urgency for him to, Foden and Gundogan plus KDB can play there.
Wide we Have Sterling, Mahrez, Torres ,Foden as options, and Jesus if he stays.
I’m sure we will be ok whatever happens mate. :-)

If we are relying on Ake as our third CB then it is going to be a long hard season next year. Nowhere near good enough for us, sadly. He’s the first player I would sell if we wanted to bring in some cash

You wont get an argument from many,a decent enough player but very meh at this level,and very expendable.We have some crackers on the youth horizon but,like Lavia in midfield,maybe a season too soon.

If we are relying on Ake as our third CB then it is going to be a long hard season next year. Nowhere near good enough for us, sadly. He’s the first player I would sell if we wanted to bring in some cash
No top CB will join to be third CB. Ideal situation still would be to see Laporte stay and fight. If we enter into CB which is already filled with clubs fighting for quality CBs, it won't be a good think. We could end of with someone like £50/£60m for someone ordinary

Similar feelings of goodwill towards Jesus, but simply a question of personal ambition for him now.

I think we will be watching him five years from now and seeing him have a prolific career in Spain or Italy.

Think he would be fantastic for either Madrid club.
I think his career will be spiral downwards if he leaves city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.