It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’ll be training with Dinho for another year at least. One thing Lavia does do better is pass the ball a lot quicker. Also good in tight spaces. Still has a lot to improve on but the talent really is there.
Their games are different,Lavia is more box to box,he gets around the pitch better with his superior agility/mobility and a better engine.He is obviously less effective in the air and his passing range is more limited,but he is still learning and there is much more to come.A long way to go to reach Rodri standard though,and while i appreciate his ability....i think we need better.

One thing with Danny is he be fresh as daisy start of season!

saying that how many of our first team players have actually had a summer off!?

Mahrez
Cancelo

Is that it?

Kane to City, Ings to Spurs. Txiki leaking rumours of Ings to tempt Spurs into him thinking they’d be him away.

Txiki playing 4D Chess.

;)

Philips has had a good tournament, great energy/passion, but as a footballer? A big no for me, never good enough for our midfield.

Facts, massively overated. Doesn't offer much defensively or going forward.

Take ons to beat the press and get England on the front foot, he has attempted the same amount as Bellingham who has played for 55mins.

No midfielder has been dispossessed more

Made 5 times less tackles than Mount despite playing 2 games more and been dribbled past over twice the amount as anyone else in the squad. Given away more fouls than anyone else. All in all he's contributed the same amount defensively as Kane who was basically a statue for 3 games.

Worst pass completion% from a mid in the squad and for all his getting forward has only created 2 chances.

He's good in the air and runs around a lot. Dining off the first game vs Croatia in which he was good. Done nothing since.

Their games are different,Lavia is more box to box,he gets around the pitch better with his superior agility/mobility and a better engine.He is obviously less effective in the air and his passing range is more limited,but he is still learning and there is much more to come.A long way to go to reach Rodri standard though,and while i appreciate his ability....i think we need better.
When Fernandinho joined us from Shakhtar he was also a box to box midfielder and only much later in his career and only under Pep he adapted his game and became the world class DM we have gotten accustomed to.

Agree on needing a lot better quality when Fernandinho goes however, I think next summer it should be a priority, because unless Lavia is some outrageous talent we've unearthed, and time will tell ofc, Rodri alone won't be enough with an academy player as competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.