It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only because I’m lazy but anyone know what buyout clause Isak has?
€60m

Sociedad are extending his contract however, so his new release clause will be a different story.
Edit:
Nevermind, 60m was his old clause. New clause is around 90-100m and he's extended for 4 years

When Fernandinho joined us from Shakhtar he was also a box to box midfielder and only much later in his career and only under Pep he adapted his game and became the world class DM we have gotten accustomed to.

Agree on needing a lot better quality when Fernandinho goes however, I think next summer it should be a priority, because unless Lavia is some outrageous talent we've unearthed, and time will tell ofc, Rodri alone won't be enough with an academy player as competition

I didnt say he was a box to box,i said he is 'more' box to box,mostly in reference to his mobility and endurance.He's every bit the DM general.

€60m

Sociedad are extending his contract however, so his new release clause will be a different story.
Edit:
Nevermind, 60m was his old clause. New clause is around 90-100m and he's extended for 4 years

Cheers mate! Very talented lad and at €60m would have been worth a punt but €100m is pushing it and his current stage.

Possibly
I think the step up from is so big I’m not sure
We have had so many players we think could make it and then never do that I stop getting too excited
Remember Claudio Gomes
Claudio Gomes came as a midfielder but played mainly in the full back positions last year. I was really impressed when I saw him and maybe he'll get a chance next year. Will be 21 this month.

Ings although not top of the list, if we are in for him and it’s a reasonable amount I would not be too unhappy. Has had injury problems but we might be looking at false 9 most games and proper 9 in others. So he would not be expected too start every game. He is a good player and if this statement is true he appears hungry but it depends on cost.

Imo the problem with Rice is that he isn’t good enough on the ball. But, Philips is not a good enough footballer for our team as you say.
The problem is we compare them all with one of the finest players in his position in Fernandinhio, a magnificent player.

Rodri is a class player, but looks ordinary in comparison, and Rodri is a better player that Rice and Phillips combined.

Cheers mate! Very talented lad and at €60m would have been worth a punt but €100m is pushing it and his current stage.
Yeah was always going to happen after Euros. They were already in talks to waive off his buyback clause of 30m to Dortmund, and it helped when Isak himself said he is not interested in going back. Agree 60m was a good deal now with the new clause not so much. The market for top strikers is getting shorter by the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.