It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be honest, if Ings can stay injury free for coming season, how many goals would he get in this City side? We know he's a quality finisher, although not quite as complete as Kane obviously. Would it be terrible business if we got him for cheap this year, went for Haaland next year? Could allow us to also keep Jesus for one more year for depth and then sell him next summer
I get the impression that Pep would sacrifice ball playing skills in this position just to find a player who converts scoring opportunities into shots on target ie some may actually become goals.
His false number 9 tactic would then at least be capable of variation in a game where chances come thick and fast.

Claudio Gomes came as a midfielder but played mainly in the full back positions last year. I was really impressed when I saw him and maybe he'll get a chance next year. Will be 21 this month.
Didn't he get moved out of position when they moved Lavia up from the U18s at the turn of the year?

It's begun! Welcome Danny Ings!

Man's got cajones.

Not that I think this is true, but, if the logic by some on here that have argued it, is that Harry Kane said what he said in his interview with Neville because he had encouragement from us (some even going as far as arguing it meant the deal was done). Then surely, the same logic would suggest that Danny Ings turning down an actual whopper of ancontract offer at his age, suggests he at the least has encouragement, or contact with us as the club linked with him by the media.

Again, not that it is what I myself think, just ppinting out the parity.

So, if Kane is priced out of a move , Haaland the same and Lukaku doesn’t want to leave Inter where do we go from there? Andre Silva signed for Leipzig, Martinez? Felix?

City don't look like they are thrashing around - I think we have this situation under control... I hope!

I think that's why Ings turned down a new contract off, knowing City are after a striker, he'll be hoping he might be in with a chance of signing for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.