It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better looking than I imagined.

Haha. Firstly, I wouldn't be seen dead wearing any football merchandise of any sort.

Secondly, going off that picture and your good looking benchmark, added to being about 15 years younger, I should be walking the catwalks in Paris and Milan.

Haha. Firstly, I wouldn't be seen dead wearing any football merchandise of any sort.

Secondly, going off that picture and your good looking benchmark, added to being about 15 years younger, I should be walking the catwalks in Paris and Milan.
Everybody wants to be a cat, because a cats the only cat who knows where it’s at…..

Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) Tweeted:
Barça president Joan Laporta to La Sexta: “Everything is going well for Leo Messi’s contract”, he told to @JosepSoldado. #FCB

The agreement has been reached since days - just a matter of ‘when’ will be officially announced. #Messi

I'd be more concerned as to why he is imagining how a stranger looks from an internet forum, i have watched enough true crime to realise it never ends well for the target of such people...Quantico are going to be putting together a profile of a city supporter...actually this could be interesting, start leaving your doors unlocked for us Tolm...this window is dragging on and we need a distraction

Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) Tweeted:
Barça president Joan Laporta to La Sexta: “Everything is going well for Leo Messi’s contract”, he told to @JosepSoldado. #FCB

The agreement has been reached since days - just a matter of ‘when’ will be officially announced. #Messi

To the Grealish thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.