It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) Tweeted:
Barça president Joan Laporta to La Sexta: “Everything is going well for Leo Messi’s contract”, he told to @JosepSoldado. #FCB

The agreement has been reached since days - just a matter of ‘when’ will be officially announced. #Messi

When they got rid of every other fucker Fabizio,that's when.

Thankfully I have no time for Twatter or Romano, Jury is out on Romano on Bluemoon some posters think he's genuine others not so much.
I recieved that tweet via WhatsApp.

He's just retweeting the quote, can't imagine he's done anything to mess with it, however.

Personally, I think he's a chiseller.

Barça president Joan Laporta to La Sexta: “Everything is going well for Leo Messi’s contract”, he told to @JosepSoldado. #FCB

The agreement has been reached since days - just a matter of ‘when’ will be officially announced. #Messi

need 200 mil off the wage bill first and with Tebas bringing in the new La liga wage bill rule they are fucked can’t even register new signings

need 200 mil off the wage bill first and with Tebas bringing in the new La liga wage bill rule they are fucked can’t even register new signings
The problem will magically go away. Tebas will let the big two in the league do what they want.

Screenshot_20210622-103744_Gallery.jpg
Move along nothing to see here....

Thing is. The agreement is there, sure. Barca agree to get Messi and Messi agrees to join Barca. The reality is that they can’t do it.

Me and the missus agree to go to the Maldives next week, doesn’t mean it’s going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.