It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Varane against us in the CL......I would disagree that he's much of an improvement if any.

That is not very clever way to look at it imo, have you watched him when Real won 3 CL finals in a row with him being a fix part of first eleven same with WC Final with France?

Or based on how we lost to Spurs, Lyon in CL Laporte would be not needed at even Championship level club...

That is not very clever way to look at it imo, have you watched him when Real won 3 CL finals in a row with him being a fix part of first eleven same with WC Final with France?

Or based on how we lost to Spurs, Lyon in CL Laporte would be not needed at even Championship level club...

Yes.....bit like watching how good Stones looks next to Dias, he was fortunate enough to have a (obviously younger than now) Ramos ;)

Pep, yesterday.

"I don't know how the market will end. I don't know, with Txiki, what we can do because many times you want to do things that are not possible.

"What we can do, we will do and if we do not, continue with the squad we have, with which we have won three Leagues in four years, we have finally reached a Champions League final.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.