It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can only sell for very serious offer. It took very serious offers to bring Bernardo and Laporte here and since then they both a lot more experienced, cup winners, Champions etc.

Laporte I would keep, Bernardo I can see he is more unhappy in a personal way and that effect his game too imo also the way Pep uses him we will not really see his creative side as that is not needed that much in current team.

But 50-60m pounds cash deal is the minimum we should entertain not rubbish option to buy and 30m paid over 6 years stuff...

Laporte I dont think he is unhappy he just wants to be a regular as that was sold him when signed obviously Stones coming back to the side the way he did was pretty unexpected. In this case I would keep Laporte and if things dont change then sell him next summer that gives us one more year to find replacement.

Benardo is already kind of replaced by Grealish in theory, even if they are not same type of players.

With Garcia gone too, Laporte must stay imo.

Who the hell is offering 50-60m at least for Bernardo tho? I cannot see anyone. Atletico would be great fit for him but cannot see their finances are so good to afford him.

They know the system, that is a massive advantage , they are two of our best players whether pep plays them or not , if we let either go i will be very disappointed and wont be happy with pep
bernardo and laporte are not "two of our best players" with all due respect

We wait for Monday for this Euros to fuck off and then the next step will be is to wait for said players come back from their holiday in August to continue negotiation.

Instead of just getting it done. Txiki goes on holiday for 3 weeks now isnt he?
We have a COO Omar Berrada to negotiate the deal

With Barca is in the financial toilet I wonder will they have to sell one of their jewels like De Jong or Pedri to keep Messi?
The other way of looking at it is that Messi leaves to allow them to retain the players they are trying to offload.
If he is now out of contract he should be costing them nothing other than the massive sponsorship following his presence brings to them.

I suspect he is a net plus financially apart from his football value on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.