It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think sometimes whether a club like City think of the general getability of a player before they promise moon to Pep.
For Example : Why did we even go for Koulibaly when we know their president ADL is a total dick. Or Sanchez to arsenal as they would not want another arsenal player to come to us. For Koulibaly our substitute turned out to be awesome and i guess we went for Mahrez a year later for Sanchez. And Dias was a month late to the club.

I say this because here is what I feel for our current targets.

Kane : Levy will try a huge bargain.He is a moron who will cut his nose to spite his face and take losses rather than do a logical deal with us. And he will make us wait till Aug.

Haaland : Dortmund don't necessarily like us. Haaland like us but he likes Chelsea and Madrid too. We won't pay the millions Raiola expect us to pay.

Grealish looks the easiest of the lot but again buying from a PL club is a nightmare plus the english quota adds another 20 million. Will we pay 80 million for Grealish or is there another 50 million player somewhere in Europe who would be easy to buy.

I will humbly eat my words if Txiki pulls of two of these three signings - Messi, Grealish and Kane.

I just feel French Portuguese Spanish clubs are easier to deal with. Even German clubs compare to the shitshow we normally see here.

Not wishing to self-invite a pile on, but I'm genuinely baffled as to what everyone is seeing in Torres that makes them think he could be a future Balon D'Or winner. He's neither slow nor fast (as far as I can see), he doesn't strike me as being particularly robust, and in the 12 months I've seen him at City to date you could count the number of times he's beaten an opponent for either speed or skill on the fingers of one hand, plus he's drifted out of games on multiple occasions.
He's done reasonably well for a young lad away from home for the first time, he's shown himself to be a calm and tidy finisher, and there's clearly grounds for believing he can step it up another level next season, but future Balon D'Or winner? Based on what?
Lol, nobody said everybody. And in terms of likes it’s 8-2 to you so I’m clearly in the minority.

Paris will happily do business with us or anybody else at present when it comes to Mbappe.

It's impossible to sign Mbappe because the player has no interest in coming to City.

Qatari and Abu Dhabi relations are not what they once were, certainly of late.
However, they are much better than they once were too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.