It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can’t believe we are so poorly run that we would let aguero leave without having a replacement pretty much sorted. If we don’t replace aguero this window then the decision to let him leave is either completely stupid or incredibly arrogant
Or not, we'd have to wait and see.

I just can’t believe we are so poorly run that we would let aguero leave without having a replacement pretty much sorted. If we don’t replace aguero this window then the decision to let him leave is either completely stupid or incredibly arrogant
I'm sure we could find someone just as injury prone that wouldn't require such high wages. How about Danny Ings? Could he replace Sergio's six goals?

I'm sure we could find someone just as injury prone that wouldn't require such high wages. How about Danny Ings? Could he replace Sergio's six goals?
Yes because it’s fair to judge sergio’s impact after one injury hit season. last season was not a normal season but thanks to our great depth across the side as well as Chelsea and Liverpool badly underperforming we won the league at a canter.

Next season Chelsea will be better, Liverpool won’t have 3 cb’s missing for most of the season and United have improved and are looking to do more business.

The 86 points we got last season likely won’t be enough to win the league again next season we must improve we need a striker. Even the 83 goals we scored last season was way down on previous years.

Yes because it’s fair to judge sergio’s impact after one injury hit season. last season was not a normal season thanks to our great depth across the side we won the league at a canter.

Next season Chelsea will be better, Liverpool won’t have 3 cb’s missing for most of the season and United have improved and are looking to do more business.

The 86 points we got last season likely won’t be enough to win the league again next season we must improve we need a striker. Even the 83 goals we scored last season was way down on previous years.
It's July 8th. Trust the club.

we’re not poorly run (see our trophy room) nor are we stupid or arrogant. Share your business acumen with us. Aguero was brilliant but is now finished. We’ll get what we need because we have intelligent people in charge. Thank goodness

Yes because it’s fair to judge sergio’s impact after one injury hit season. last season was not a normal season but thanks to our great depth across the side as well as Chelsea and Liverpool badly underperforming we won the league at a canter.

oh dear. All these teams are so much better than us. What will we do. I know, why don’t you support one of them?

I do trust the club hence why I said I don’t believe the club are badly run in my initial post mate. I was merely speculating if the reports where true re Kane not for sale

You were very negative. It didn’t sound as if you trust the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.