It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can’t believe we are so poorly run that we would let aguero leave without having a replacement pretty much sorted. If we don’t replace aguero this window then the decision to let him leave is either completely stupid or incredibly arrogant
Aside the overreaction of us being poorly run, how many times did we actually call on Aguero last season so that him leaving now makes an immense difference? Of course we need a quality striker but it's not like Aguero scored 30 last season and we let him go just like that without a replacement. We will get a striker be it this window or next

we’re not poorly run (see our trophy room) nor are we stupid or arrogant. Share your business acumen with us. Aguero was brilliant but is now finished. We’ll get what we need because we have intelligent people in charge. Thank goodness
Cant wait for him to bang in the goals in spain , we kicked him out for someone , be a failure if it is not a top class player

Cant wait for him to bang in the goals in spain , we kicked him out for someone , be a failure if it is not a top class player
Nobody was kicked out, he decided for himself, as we couldn't guarantee him being first choice.As he was entitled. We had to plan and will plan , for a season when he, again , might not have been available for regular twice a week football.

Levy be looking at all the sponsor he can get of the back of Kane if we win the euros! Only way Kane leaves if he refuses to play or put any effort in training think lescot and VVD did that both got there moves Kane stays at spurs more fool him!

I just can’t believe we are so poorly run that we would let aguero leave without having a replacement pretty much sorted. If we don’t replace aguero this window then the decision to let him leave is either completely stupid or incredibly arrogant
Maybe we thought we could get Haaland or Kane without much fuss, but having to pay a premium for said players, only to find out later the premium is a piss take.
I think I’d rather go with what we’ve got for this season, than pay £250m for Kane and Grealish.
Which then makes letting Sergio go seem silly.

Maybe we thought we could get Haaland or Kane without much fuss, but having to pay a premium for said players, only to find out later the premium is a piss take.
I think I’d rather go with what we’ve got for this season, than pay £250m for Kane and Grealish.
Which then makes letting Sergio go seem silly.
Maybe our list doesn't consist of Haaland and Kane only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.