It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe our list doesn't consist of Haaland and Kane only.
It won’t, but them 2 are surely the top 2 names on it.
Then we will see if there’s value in the other names on the list.
‘If’ other clubs decide City can pay for their covid implications, then maybe we might end up with either going with what we’ve got or going nearer the bottom of the list.

If I could be arsed - it would be good to repost some of the lazy articles in context after the transfer window has closed... I'm guessing over 90 per cent would be utter bull.

Nobody was kicked out, he decided for himself, as we couldn't guarantee him being first choice.As he was entitled. We had to plan and will plan , for a season when he, again , might not have been available for regular twice a week football.
I could be wrong but I thought the agreement between player and club was the same as with Silva. That they would be allowed to leave on a free because they'd been such fine servants for the club.

Cant wait for him to bang in the goals in spain , we kicked him out for someone , be a failure if it is not a top class player
Hi Kaz, i really dont think we "kicked him out" it was a mutual agreement that he would be allowed to leave at the end of his contract out of pure respect and huge thanks. Going to Barca with his mate Lionel was something he has wanted for a while, whilst also being closer to his son/family, in a lovely country with great weather and food....
From some of the stories i have been told, I also believe, somebody, somewhere has reneged on a 'deal' ....... watch this space ....

I could be wrong but I thought the agreement between player and club was the same as with Silva. That they would be allowed to leave on a free because they'd been such fine servants for the club.
Yes, but from what I understand from nothing more than rumour and speculation, was we offered him another year but also said we would try and bring in his replcement, not being confident of his fitmess. That meant he might not be first choice and he decided that he was better moving on. Could be completely wrong though.

oh dear. All these teams are so much better than us. What will we do. I know, why don’t you support one of them?

we’re not poorly run (see our trophy room) nor are we stupid or arrogant. Share your business acumen with us. Aguero was brilliant but is now finished. We’ll get what we need because we have intelligent people in charge. Thank goodness

You were very negative. It didn’t sound as if you trust the club.
I’m being realistic we got 86 points last season that total would not have been good enough to win any of the prior 5 league titles. I’m not saying they are better than us but I’m not totally dismissing them either as I’m not totally ignorant of their strengths. Chances are they will all get better whether you want to believe that or not I can guarantee you at least one of those three will put up a real challenge for the title.

Im not convinced aguero is finished and it was clear he was eased out of the club (wouldn’t go as far as pushed out) it Is is obvious Kane is the target we had in mind to replace aguero but I remain sceptical we will actually land him as I don’t believe we will pay the money they want nor do I believe Kane is the type of person to force through a sale.

We may have very intelligent people running the club (as do most premier league clubs) but that doesn’t mean we are perfect or that we will always land exactly who we want (see maguire, Sanchez, Fred, jorginho etc). My point remains if we have let aguero leave without having a replacement pretty much sewn up then imo the club have either been naive or arrogant (stupid in hindsight was a bit strong). You only have to see what happened when we didn’t replace Kompany if the club have fallen into exactly the same trap then how else could you describe them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.