It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I look at this transfer window I’m struggling to see anybody coming in. If I had one wish it would be mbape.

Kane & Grealish are good but not amazing. I don’t see either coming anyway.

beginning to think Aguero for another season would of been a good move.

The more I look at this transfer window I’m struggling to see anybody coming in. If I had one wish it would be mbape.

Kane & Grealish are good but not amazing. I don’t see either coming anyway.

beginning to think Aguero for another season would of been a good move.
And yet we let Aguero go. It's almost as if they know what they're doing.

I don’t think city will spend big on 2 players this summer never have why now ?

maybe because we don't have a out and out striker at the club and pep likes grealish

the old chestnut is a world class striker is not cheap ? if manchester city come knocking on the door then its double bubble. city have to play it right and not show our hand to early. if we can bluff and hold out we stand as chance. but we also stand a chance of missing out and having to settle for 2nd best

i will add one thing. any good striker in this squad with KDB will score a hatful of goals ? so maybe we can shop at poundland and grab a bargain

Also i'm sorry, and I know some people will take this as heresy, but kane isn't a million miles away from prime aguero. And I genuinely believe he can surpass him if he played for us.

In numbers, maybe. As a player, no not for me.

If he could get close to the level he was at 4 or 5 years ago, would be fantastic. I personally can't see it, hence my own tedious negativity.

Why are you continuing with your drivel making comparisons with Sergio and Kane.Two different types of players and Sergio will not be bettered at City for decades.
However in terms of a proven PL striker hardly anyone else comes near Kane.
why do we have to have a proven PL striker? But if you want a list Id have Salah, Vardy and Mane over Kane for starters....Haaland, Dybala, Lewandowski at least from outside the prem areothers that id have over him....Kane is not the be all and end all and neither is the prem league.

The comparrison between Sergio and Kane is very relevant as its Sergio we are trying to replace....so it cant be more relevant.

However Id take a fit and firing Aguero even at his age over Kane (problem being his fitness - Agueros that is - though there seems to be some suggestion in some places that Agueros lack of appearnaces last season wasnt just down to a lack of fitness or at least that he may have been available more than suggested (though that could be bullshit of course)
And Im not sure why you are saying that they are two different type of players...every player is different but in terms of role in the team (striker) they are the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.