It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put it this way, if United were also signing Grealish and Kane this summer, I would make them title favourites.

I fail to see how City buying the pair, being Champs already, doesnt justify a serious upgrade to an already outstanding squad, where the margins for improvement are so slender?
I need champions league now.

Also i'm sorry, and I know some people will take this as heresy, but kane isn't a million miles away from prime aguero. And I genuinely believe he can surpass him if he played for us.

100% people are blinded for their love of aguero. They are near enough the same goals per games in the prem and Kane hasn’t had yaya , Silva , nasri , kdb supplying the bullets.

maybe because we don't have a out and out striker at the club and pep likes grealish

the old chestnut is a world class striker is not cheap ? if manchester city come knocking on the door then its double bubble. city have to play it right and not show our hand to early. if we can bluff and hold out we stand. but we also stand a chance of missing out and having to settle for 2nd best

i will add one thing. any good striker in this squad with KDB will score a hatful of goals ? so maybe we can shop at poundland and grab a bargain
Thats the problem with too many Blue Mooners.Every time we need a certain type of player WEW HAVE TO SIGN A WORLD CLASS PLAYER !!
Well guess what, there aint too many of those knocking about at an affordable level nowadays and Chairmen are very reluctant to let them go and maybe, just maybe, we should start to look at lesser known players as you point out.

Last edited:
So last year affected everybody except us then? Is that why we cruised the league?
it may have affected others more...who knows....we certainly seem to hit our stride when the prem league reopened initially a lot quicker than others (the previous season).

Tell me..will we go to anfield this season full of supporters and rout them as we did when it was empty?

Could be and I would agree.

He looked a class act at Juventus but it's gone very wrong at Trafford as it has for most of their recruits, thanks to Ole.
Fortunately they wont do anything whilst ‘ole’ is the wheel.
But the deluded masses either think he’ll come good or are still believing its ‘not the united way’ to sack manager (5 since GPC? and how many between busby and Gpc?)

Yep, add the £44m from Sane. As things stand, we have cash sales of around £85m burning a hole and that's without a big name moving on so far.

£44m Leroy
£18m Angelino
£11m Harrison
£11m Sancho

Nmecha, Porro, etc.
what about buys last summer? all these money are already finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.