It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walker has exceeded expectations. He very obviously works at his game and has taken on board what Pep wants. As an RB, I've never seen anyone make so many unselfish runs. As the right side of a back three, he has become immense. He has also risen to the challenge Cancelo has brought to the squad; in fact I almost feel sorry for Joao.
Walker excels at most aspects of the game....he has been a brilliant purchase. I remember we got lambasted for spending 50m on him and I think it was Mendy at the same time (50m for a full back and all of that shit) but he has proved more than worth it.

IF he could only improve his crossing I think he would be consistently considered by all as one the best in the world (and not just by city fans)...he has the occasional brain fart but then again there isnt a player that doesnt really

why do we have to have a proven PL striker? But if you want a list Id have Salah, Vardy and Mane over Kane for starters....Haaland, Dybala, Lewandowski at least from outside the prem areothers that id have over him....Kane is not the be all and end all and neither is the prem league.

The comparrison between Sergio and Kane is very relevant as its Sergio we are trying to replace....so it cant be more relevant.

However Id take a fit and firing Aguero even at his age over Kane (problem being his fitness - Agueros that is - though there seems to be some suggestion in some places that Agueros lack of appearnaces last season wasnt just down to a lack of fitness or at least that he may have been available more than suggested (though that could be bullshit of course)
And Im not sure why you are saying that they are two different type of players...every player is different but in terms of role in the team (striker) they are the same
Fucking hell *sips tea*

Not sure I understand the doubt on Kane. He’s on track for Shearer’s record despite his ‘injuries’ and, more importantly, playing for Spurs. It’s inconceivable he gets fewer chances with us. Even facing more low blocks we create a ton of chances. Plus he gives us a legitimate aerial threat, defences will need to focus on preventing crosses more, drawing defenders out and creating more space inside.

What do you make of the confidence coming from Villa that Grealish is going to extend?

Seems like someone is either in denial or someone is speaking out of both sides of their mouth.

Barcelona's being confident their former player will rejoin is just the most likely outcome, questioning their confidence is deluded.

Villa being confident their player will stay is deluded.

I still think that the transfer market will eventually crash and burn with very few big transfers taking place. Most clubs in the prem and the big clubs worldwide are that heavily backed nowadays that they don't have to sell their top players. It's going to be down to the players to see if they really want to move, not the clubs. This is the situation we'll find ourselves in with Kane and Grealish this summer, probably end in stalemate with both deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.