It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way Walker was motoring for City and England last season, he will still be going strong for us at 35!!

What a signing he has been and so instrumental to the loads Pep puts on the team.

Even turned up in the Champions League final!

Walker has exceeded expectations. He very obviously works at his game and has taken on board what Pep wants. As an RB, I've never seen anyone make so many unselfish runs. As the right side of a back three, he has become immense. He has also risen to the challenge Cancelo has brought to the squad; in fact I almost feel sorry for Joao.

Walker has exceeded expectations. He very obviously works at his game and has taken on board what Pep wants. As an RB, I've never seen anyone make so many unselfish runs. As the right side of a back three, he has become immense. He has also risen to the challenge Cancelo has brought to the squad; in fact I almost feel sorry for Joao.
Does he ever get injured?

Incredible the amount of games he plays and the speed of the guy, yet he never seems to have any muscle issues.

Machine like.

Oh dear, are we resorting to that level of post?
You started it with your, quite frankly, piss-poor, crystal ball routine. You perfectly entitled to your opinion fella, but don't be shocked when you get challenged on it, especially when yours is consistently 'City, wank, everyone else, great'.

Daley was ok, a very decent player, Reeves could not handle the expectation and the fee.

Remember his penalty miss on his debut? (Arsenal?) He never full y got over that, sad, because he looked a good player and was a decent guy.
Yeah, and Reeves stats weren't that bad for us really--- just not what we hoped for

Are you okay mate, you seen to be going in off the deep end?

You have Vardy and Dybala as preferential to Harry Kane, on course to break even Alan Shearer's record.

A Vardy who is finished, lost all his pace over the last 16 months and has repeated groin and hamstring problems as a result of his downturn.

Dybala? An overhyped stump, seemingly so good that he has been heading for the exit at Juve every summer for the last five years?

City not being impacted by Covid last season, thus being able to take advantage over the rest of the league.

City seemingly only winning at Anfield last season because they had no fans, choosing to give zero credit to a team that was already motoring their way to 25 wins on the bounce in all comps?

Just read that back, because all your arguments are based simply on what might be, could be, what you think happened.

Not trying to be disrespectful, but a lot of what you have stated is disrespectful to not only City, but players who exist in a different postcode to some of those statements.

And I include Kane in that. A scoring machine in a team that isn't even in the same galaxy as City in terms of the chances it creates.

Kane doesn't have to be Haaland, he just needs to be Kane.

That will ensure we stay on top.
I never said we weren't impacted by covid....I suggested that it may have affected us less....using the Anfield win as a case in point and how we sprung out of the traps vs arsenal after the first lockdown/ stoppage to the league. And i dodmt say the fans ( or lack of) was the only reason....but are you telling me after our recent performances there it isnt a factor?

We have a difference of opinion on kane....I agree he will score lots for us...but so would a lot of strikers with our team behind them.....

Forget the love etc we have for Aguero etc and answer who would you have.....a prime Aguero or a prime Kane. The answer for me is so simple that the difference between the two is huge...for. me that's what we need to be aiming for

I never said we weren't impacted by covid....I suggested that it may have affected us less....using the Anfield win as a case in point and how we sprung out of the traps vs arsenal after the first lockdown/ stoppage to the league. And i dodmt say the fans ( or lack of) was the only reason....but are you telling me after our recent performances there it isnt a factor?

We have a difference of opinion on kane....I agree he will score lots for us...but so would a lot of strikers with our team behind them.....

Forget the love etc we have for Aguero etc and answer who would you have.....a prime Aguero or a prime Kane. The answer for me is so simple that the difference between the two is huge...for. me that's what we need to be aiming for
But prime Aguero is long gone (and I don't mean to Barca), prime Harry is still here.

He constantly demands ball all the time which is very impressive. Some full backs hide and shy away from ball but not our walker . He is always trying to make it happen .

Reactions: OB1
You started it with your, quite frankly, piss-poor, crystal ball routine. You perfectly entitled to your opinion fella, but don't be shocked when you get challenged on it, especially when yours is consistently 'City, wank, everyone else, great'.
Not bothered about being challenged on an opinion but part of an opinion on a transfer is surely thinking about the future ( crystal ball as you put ot) and how that player will perform.
And at no point have I ever said we were wank ( not even when we were)....but yo ignore the potential and ability of our contenders is quite frankly arrogance and blind stupidity...and not to acknowledge it is burying the head in the sand.
I get supporting the team and what it means ( been doing it since early 80's) but some people will hear nothing other than city are perfect...even said earlier the potential signing of Bissouma was an exciting one. I've even said Kane will score lots of goals and is a good player but since people only focus on what they want to read/see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.