It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a criticism of anyone I enjoy reading the transfer forum but we have to be honest and other than Delph being pictured by someone having a medical and someone on a plane with Bernardo we never hear anything first on here these days. City don’t seem to leak things and that’s fine. Messi was happening, then Haaland and Kane. Let’s just sit back, relax and wait for Danny Ings :-)

Put it this way, if United were also signing Grealish and Kane this summer, I would make them title favourites.

I fail to see how City buying the pair, being Champs already, doesnt justify a serious upgrade to an already outstanding squad, where the margins for improvement are so slender?

What do you make of the confidence coming from Villa that Grealish is going to extend?

Seems like someone is either in denial or someone is speaking out of both sides of their mouth.

Put it this way, if United were also signing Grealish and Kane this summer, I would make them title favourites.

I fail to see how City buying the pair, being Champs already, doesnt justify a serious upgrade to an already outstanding squad, where the margins for improvement are so slender?
@Keeper! And @MeatHunterrr love this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.