It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know as much as the next man unless you know him or his old man.
His wife/partner could easily be swayed by the bright lights of London and I truly would like you to show me a link to your reports please wher he has openly stated he would love to come to City over another club,as I for one have certainly not seen such a statement.

Ofc I only know information that's publicly accessible, pretty much what we all do here is discuss City while not being privy to all the facts.

However, the idea that he wouldn't want to join us is far fetched. Not with standing this is the guy that has been to multiple City games even between games, who's affinity to the club has been well documented, who's father captained the side, a club that has a serious project that can match his ambition etc.

We have to discuss with the most sensible inferences and the idea that he wouldn't be interested in joining us isn't sensible.

You see you`re there again making up shite !!
How many PL games has Kane missed over the past 4 seasons.I suggest you take a look now before you embarrass yourself again.

It's not the number of games he's missed, it's a case of a chronic reoccurrence of an ankle injury and being rushed back constantly by Spurs.

It's not the number of games he's missed, it's a case of a chronic reoccurrence of an ankle injury and being rushed back constantly by Spurs.
You should actually read his injury record - he doesn’t have chronic ankle injuries, he suffers occasional ankle injuries like any other football player.
In fact, of the modest number of ankle injuries he’s had, he had more of them earlier in his career and very few in the last 3 to 5 years - so he’s becoming even less prone to ankle injuries.

I don’t want us to sign him because I think he’s a bit of a plonker, albeit a very good footballer.
However, all this stuff being said about his injuries, is being said by good meaning people who’ve latched on to someone saying he has glass ankles but then haven’t bothered to check it out by looking at his record.

He’s a div but not a crock - though I still wouldn’t want us to sign him even if he were 5 years younger.

Last edited:
Ofc I only know information that's publicly accessible, pretty much what we all do here is discuss City while not being privy to all the facts.

However, the idea that he wouldn't want to join us is far fetched. Not with standing this is the guy that has been to multiple City games even between games, who's affinity to the club has been well documented, who's father captained the side, a club that has a serious project that can match his ambition etc.

We have to discuss with the most sensible inferences and the idea that he wouldn't be interested in joining us isn't sensible.
But you`re making claims that is privy to no one but themselves.At the end of the day its pretty irrelevant that because he`s a boyhood City fan doesn`t mean that he`ll come.For all we know it could be City who`ve pulled the plug.

So who`s fault is that Kane or Spurs thats he`s rushed back.We did exactly the same with Sergio and Pep learnt the hard way but it appears that he may have learnt from that ... well hopefully.

You should actually read his injury record - he doesn’t have chronic ankle injuries, he suffers occasional ankle injuries like any other football player.
In fact of the modest number of ankle injuries he’s had, he had more of them earlier in his career and very few in the last 3 to 5 years - so he’s becoming even less prone to ankle injuries.

It's more than occasional though, he's had an ankle injury virtually every year since 16/17. Sure they have been more severe before 19/20 but as he gets older, there's every possibility it'll take longer to recover from. The way he's been rushed back by Spurs may very well affect him as he gets into his 30s.

But you`re making claims that is privy to no one but themselves.At the end of the day its pretty irrelevant that because he`s a boyhood City fan doesn`t mean that he`ll come.For all we know it could be City who`ve pulled the plug.

I'm not making claims, I've literally said I'd love to find out why we moved on from Haaland. I just discount the possibility that it's for footballing reasons or that he wouldn't want to join us, it's logical enough to have that belief.

It's more than occasional though, he's had an ankle injury virtually every year since 16/17. Sure they have been more severe before 19/20 but as he gets older, there's every possibility it'll take longer to recover from. The way he's been rushed back by Spurs may very well affect him as he gets into his 30s.

His record shows that the older he’s got, the less injuries he’s suffered - his injury trend is getting better not worse.

How can you look at the trends in his injuries and find anything to suggest that his resilience is going down?

And he wouldn’t get overplayed at City (though overpaid perhaps) ;-)

I still don’t want him though.
Looks like the ugly brother of Rodney out of Only Fools & Horses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.