It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
His record shows that the older he’s got, the less injuries he’s suffered - his injury trend is getting better not worse.

How can you look at the trends in his injuries and find anything to suggest that his resilience is going down?

And he wouldn’t get overplayed at City (though overpaid perhaps) ;-)

I still don’t want him though.
Looks like the ugly brother of Rodney out of Only Fools & Horses.
You plonker !!!

Despite everyone was waiting for the Euros to be finally over to really make some big moves I guess its another 4 weeks and PL will start before we make any signing that is a serious addition to the first team.

I'm not making claims, I've literally said I'd love to find out why we moved on from Haaland. I just discount the possibility that it's for footballing reasons or that he wouldn't want to join us, it's logical enough to have that belief.
Of course its logical but when you can possibly earn as much or at a guess more (as I wouldn`t think Chelsea has a wage structure that they wouldn`t mind breaking) and they are certainly going to be pushing City this season irrespective of whether they get Haaland.
Still a possibility that the big lights of London appears to be better than Manchester in his and his partners mind and no doubt about it, his twat of an agent.

Crisp butty (not a bap or barm) but proper bread,is about the best we could offer.
Posh here mate, just got charged £9 for a cocktail in a Sherry glass, was a bit pissed offpizza from the same place

Attachments

• 3CB4FA6D-F334-4135-A563-369D092EDF84.jpeg
    3CB4FA6D-F334-4135-A563-369D092EDF84.jpeg
    121.8 KB · Views: 124
  • B2F77DB2-127F-4F3C-AD9E-EE0E0CDDD318.jpeg
    B2F77DB2-127F-4F3C-AD9E-EE0E0CDDD318.jpeg
    137.1 KB · Views: 127
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.