It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
They work on a ‘wisdom of crowds’ principle based on the subjective opinions of various self-proclaimed ‘experts’ of varying and often dubious credibility

Experts indeed - probably those fuckwits that sky employ - who wouldn’t know their arse from their elbow…. How utterly embarrassing are they? There’s nothing wrong with being clueless but don’t make out you are in the know when you quite clearly aren’t.

Says an awful lot about how ingrained the hatred of Raheem is. That's the equivalent of saying you'd rather keep Aké than Dias.
It's not hate. I'm just not convinced yet that he'll be better than last season for us. He was awful. And I think Jesus has such potential still.

One of them has three excellent seasons to his name and one off-year (not awful by any stretch), and the other has never been above average for more than three weeks at a time.
We just have different opinions. No hate. :-)

I hear you mate but look what happened to his Dad. That will have left a legacy in the family.

Due respect to his Dad as a player, of course (and for the reasons you suggest I agree that he won’t be going to play for the leg breaking scum).
But his Dad in his current role, as Dad earning £millions by demanding bungs from clubs wanting to sign his son, is not necessarily going to be quite the beneficial influence that we might imagine in our more hopeful dreams.

He knows the game, he’s been in the business and he’s guided his sons career to put him in the business too.
Then he put his son under Raiola, the Daddy-O-in-Chief of always follow the money and never the heart.

Of course he’ll follow the money, his Dad & Raiola will be sure to see that he stays especially focussed on that target

Don’t know if this means anything but Villa fans on twitter saying the journalist that tweeted saying Jack Grealish was signing a new deal who is close to Villa.has deleted the tweet and other tweets to do with Grealish staying

Don’t know if this means anything but Villa fans on twitter saying the journalist that tweeted saying Jack Grealish was signing a new deal who is close to Villa.has deleted the tweet and other tweets to do with Grealish staying
Which journo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.