It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
To prove sports journalist are full of shite and just making up stuff for clicks

tenor.gif

Someone putting shit out like that really deserves a fucking good slap, irrespective of whether they`re on a train to or from Nottingham.

Someone putting shit out like that really deserves a fucking good slap, irrespective of whether they`re on a train to or from Nottingham.
This seems slightly over the top old boy. Genuinely don’t understand how people seemingly get wound up so easily.

Jesus scores at slightly higher rate too believe it or not but they both bring so much more to the game.

Very different trajectories though. Raheem has been getting better and better since 2016, except for a rough spell in the back half of last season. Jesus has been getting gradually worse and worse since joining, it feels like. He's no longer anything like the deadly goalscorer who looked phenomenal in his first few months. Remember how good he was against West Ham and Swansea when it was starting to look like he'd already usurped Agüero? These days he's so devoid of confidence and lacks any presence in the penalty area.

If we can get Jesus of old back that's another story but I think we'd have done it by now if we were.

Very different trajectories though. Raheem has been getting better and better since 2016, except for a rough spell in the back half of last season. Jesus has been getting gradually worse and worse since joining, it feels like. He's no longer anything like the deadly goalscorer who looked phenomenal in his first few months. Remember how good he was against West Ham and Swansea when it was starting to look like he'd already usurped Agüero? These days he's so devoid of confidence and lacks any presence in the penalty area.

If we can get Jesus of old back that's another story but I think we'd have done it by now if we were.

He's a real frustration. I think there's a lot of goodwill towards him from the City fans. His pressing and work rate is top class and he seems like a humble, good professional. But fundamentally he hasn't taken the chances he's had. He just doesn't look like being clinical enough to be our first choice striker. I'd love it to work for him and him to prove me wrong, but it felt like the opportunity was there for him last season and he didn't step up.

You’re absolutely right Dobsy, there are a million possibilities as to where Haaland’s career might go, but to my mind the one certainty is that Raiola will not allow a situation to develop whereby Haaland doesn’t get every brass farthing that could possibly be due to him (whether that be this season or next) because it’s not in the nature of the beast to do that.
That’s my reality and, yes, I suffer from being an ordinary bloke with flakey knowledge so I could be absolutely wrong.

Having acknowledged that it remains possible that this will bite my arse.
Please forgive me for seeing humour in your reality, because I can image the call from Haaland to Raiola:—

Haaland; “Oi Fatty, how come you’re pushing to sell me this summer so that I lose out on that additional £40 million or more of cream that I can scoop off the top of the deal next summer?”

Raiola; “Chill out kid, I thought it best to flog you now because you could break a leg or turn shite overnight. Y’know me, always the cautious one. You surely knew that I got where I am today by regularly leaving tens of £millions on the floor for others to sweep up - no room for having brass balls in this game son.”

I hear you mate but look what happened to his Dad. That will have left a legacy in the family.

So other chief rumour monger Fabrizio saying Juves offer for Locatelli of a loan and commitment to buy for €30M has been flatly turned down.

Sassoulo want €40M outright.

Seems the cheeky cunts apparently want to do similar with Jesus without a commitment well they we should also tell them can fuck off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.