It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you've missed my point.

An obligation to buy would be based on Jesus' current value, which is low.

After a year at Juventus IMO he'd be worth much more, so if you give them an obligation based on his current value, they'd be getting him on a massive discount in 2022. We shouldn't want an obligation.

He would so have less on his contract, a year I believe.

No you've missed my point.

An obligation to buy would be based on Jesus' current value, which is low.

After a year at Juventus IMO he'd be worth much more, so if you give them an obligation based on his current value, they'd be getting him on a massive discount in 2022. We shouldn't want an obligation.
So what is Jesus current value?

So other chief rumour monger Fabrizio saying Juves offer for Locatelli of a loan and commitment to buy for €30M has been flatly turned down.

Sassoulo want €40M outright.

Seems the cheeky cunts apparently want to do similar with Jesus without a commitment well they we should also tell them can fuck off
Juve seem to be underdog paupers when they are trying to sign players but European royalty when it comes to getting champions league income reorganised based on historical performance co-efficients. Despicable twats with a long history of corruption

So other chief rumour monger Fabrizio saying Juves offer for Locatelli of a loan and commitment to buy for €30M has been flatly turned down.

Seems the cheeky cunts apparently want to do similar with Jesus without a commitment well they we should also tell them can fuck off
I hate Italian owners, all cheapskate cunts

Juve are trying it on. If another club puts money on the table Juve will find the money in the glovebox of a Fiat Panda. It’s the dominant team in a league bullying a smaller team. Juve will have the player and his agent in the bag and a focussed on fleecing Sassoulo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.