It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rags recruiting well unfortunately the twats! Sancho, Varane and Trippier will certainly improve the shitbags!

The rags recruiting well unfortunately the twats! Sancho, Varane and Trippier will certainly improve the shitbags!
Tripper lol he's fucking shit. Varane? You think Madrid would sell him if the thought he was still a top player? Sancho has all the potential but he's a grade A prick.

Fuck the rags.

Tripper lol he's fucking shit. Varane? You think Madrid would sell him if the thought he was still a top player? Sancho has all the potential but he's a grade A prick.

Fuck the rags.

Upgrades for them though mate? All better than they currently have so improves them lot which is shite! Love them being trash

Fuck the rags.
Let us not forget you have to turn individuals into a team.
We signed Zinchenko for around £2m - he's a fantastic team player and works his socks off every game he plays.
Varane and Sancho - not so sure. I'm hoping they end up with the toxic dressing room they deserve.

But they have to then shift players, their squad is probably bigger than ours at present

True mate but they are getting in before getting players out? If we get our targets we are still a MUCH better team and squad but I want them fuckers to suffer for years to come!

Chelsea, owned by Roman Abramovic sold David Luiz to Paris Saint Germain for a ridiculous £50 million fee, the same Paris Saint Germain owned by Qatar who I’m sure you believe won the World Cup bid with the strength of their air conditioned stadiums.

There‘s no evidence that Prince Andrew is a nonce but we can join dots. To use the term conspiracy in such a way as to rubbish someone’s opinion, who’s opinion is just as valid as yours does you no justice.
If somebody was to find evidence that Chelsea had artificially inflated transfer fees to help circumvent FFP rules are you really saying you’d be massively surprised? I’ve heard more far fetched things than that.
Chelsea, owned by Roman Abramovic sold David Luiz to Paris Saint Germain for a ridiculous £50 million fee, the same Paris Saint Germain owned by Qatar who I’m sure you believe won the World Cup bid with the strength of their air conditioned stadiums.

There‘s no evidence that Prince Andrew is a nonce but we can join dots. To use the term conspiracy in such a way as to rubbish someone’s opinion, who’s opinion is just as valid as yours does you no justice.
If somebody was to find evidence that Chelsea had artificially inflated transfer fees to help circumvent FFP rules are you really saying you’d be massively surprised? I’ve heard more far fetched things than that.
Anyone heard of Marc Guehi? No me neither, been on loan at Swansea for 18 months. Chavski just sold him to Palace for £18m. I’m not into conspiracy theories but that seems frankly ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.