It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you think it offends me ? I am just giving my opinion let’s say it’s true it’s rather far fetched there is no evidence and no evidence it could happen on the scale suggested they sell a lot of players for a lot of money to a lot of clubs

I think people should at least come up with something when making wild accusations especially if they break rules or even perhaps laws however tempting on the other hand those just suggesting we be sensible can do so
Chelsea, owned by Roman Abramovic sold David Luiz to Paris Saint Germain for a ridiculous £50 million fee, the same Paris Saint Germain owned by Qatar who I’m sure you believe won the World Cup bid with the strength of their air conditioned stadiums.

There‘s no evidence that Prince Andrew is a nonce but we can join dots. To use the term conspiracy in such a way as to rubbish someone’s opinion, who’s opinion is just as valid as yours does you no justice.
If somebody was to find evidence that Chelsea had artificially inflated transfer fees to help circumvent FFP rules are you really saying you’d be massively surprised? I’ve heard more far fetched things than that.

Chelsea, owned by Roman Abramovic sold David Luiz to Paris Saint Germain for a ridiculous £50 million fee, the same Paris Saint Germain owned by Qatar who I’m sure you believe won the World Cup bid with the strength of their air conditioned stadiums.

There‘s no evidence that Prince Andrew is a nonce but we can join dots. To use the term conspiracy in such a way as to rubbish someone’s opinion, who’s opinion is just as valid as yours does you no justice.
If somebody was to find evidence that Chelsea had artificially inflated transfer fees to help circumvent FFP rules are you really saying you’d be massively surprised? I’ve heard more far fetched things than that.
Like hacking for a starter .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.